Phone In the Toilet

As I was checking into St. Peters ER I wanted to take a piss before checking in for Chest pain and my heart pounding out of my chest… I was taking my piss and my phone rang so I answered it. It was my wife making sure I was allright… I said I’ll be right out. As I hung up I dropped my phone right in the toilet. So WTF do you do??? Pick it out, leave it, flush it??? I flushed it but it didnt go down…It started smoking and sissling and making all kinds of noises. So my 1st few days in the hospital sucked without a phone cut off from the outside world, until my wife brought me a new phone… I will be having my 2nd heart surgery on Dec. 11th and I hope they find a heart I have been told in the passed that I am heartless. But that was by my Ex when I wouldnt give her any money or anything after she left… She was giving it all away to many guys so get it from them…:Idiots…Bill

Wait wur? Heart transplant surgery? Seriously?!?! Ummm, fuck the phone dood.

If this is real holy shit man, hope this all goes well for you because thats pretty nutty surgery there.

Either this is the most confusing post ever or im tired as fuck and fell for something…

Good luck man.

Put it in a bag if rice overnight. While you’re sleeping the rice will attract Asians and they’ll fix your electronics

Wow you must be tired I never said I needed a transplant…I said I hope they find a heart because I have been told I’m heartless…The surgery is ablasion it is to fix Afib which is when your heart is out of rythm and beats way to fast like when I went in it was 170bpm… Not fun I couldn’t breath…Bill

Thank you…

I wasnt going to stick my hand in a public toilet…Maybe if I was home…I have done that with the rice after I washed my phone in the washing machine… It works well in fact the phone I flushed had been washed twice…She was a good ole phone RIP Samsung I think she is toast now…Bill:ahh

Good luck Bill… I was just in for PE’s and my heart would race above 260BPM, I thought it was going to explode.

Good luck to you Not sure what PE is… But 260 is red-lining it is scarey sh-t and comes on like for no reason… What are they going to do??? The day after I got home and feeling like sh-t my wife was bringing in a bag of pellets and comes in yelling help her heart was beating at 250 so I called the ambulance and watched her colapse into a chair. Which got my heart racing again. They didnt find anything because her heart was back to normal by the time they got here… She has got an appointment in a couple of weeks to have tests & a check up… Since then she has been fine but I wont let her do any thing strenuous. I think they will do a stress test and might find a blockage but IDK… We dont need this we are only in our fifties for crying out loud…I am very active and eat healthy dont smoke or drink, Maybe thats the problem…Lol…Bill

Good luck, sir!

PE is Pulmonary Embolism or blood clots in the lungs… Yeah, 260 was a bit hairy.

Bill it sounds like u need a beer. Ill bring some up and well put that tranny back in the duster. Lmk if u need anything buddy

Got to get it out of the car first just cant seem to catch a break. And I cant drink with the drugs they got me on… But Thanks… some day we will meet and have some laughs…Bill

Just lmk and ill come up man ill bring somE more mopar buddys and well get that thing done in no time

Maybe after the holidays…Ive got to much going on right now with pre surgery tests and appointments…I will let you know though. Thanks…Bill