Feeler: 1990 BMW E30 325i 5 speed

It’s a 1990 325xi, but the AWD does not work. It appears that there was a problem with the front differential, so the previous owner removed the prop shaft. The car has 213k, and operates fine as a RWD. The rear diff locks.

It starts every time and drives straight. It would come with two extra aluminum factory wheels. One of the center caps are missing.

A/C has been removed and first gear only works when it wants to. The gas gauge also bounces around (acts like a bad ground).

The clutch and brakes feel good. Heat works fine, and the passenger side heated seat works too. The sun roof opens and closes with no leaks. The interior is in surprisingly good condition for a 23 year old car.

I bought the car with plans for it, but don’t really have the time. I’m not listing a price on purpose. If you’re interested, come check it out, take it for a ride and make an offer.

I’ll start the bidding at $250. :slight_smile:

$300.00

$325

:tup:

$350

Bag of skittles and $500

I daily drove this car for a week or 2 and its really not that bad. The motor feels healthy and it drives decently for the age. I would daily this before I daily drove the RS I sold on here a couple months ago.

This would probably make a good rally-x or lemons car.

Great guy/seller.

but really, check your pm’s.

PM’s replied. Thanks for the E30 education last night Josh. I learned that the front right fog light doesn’t work, and the blinker on the same corner is a little dim. Also one of the two licence plate lights don’t work. If I still have it this weekend I’ll fix these. I also talked to the previous owner and found out that the timing belt was done about a year and a half ago, but he was unsure of the mileage. The car has barely been driven since early summer 2012 so I’m guessing that’s not too many miles.

The cat back was replaced last week.

$750 is the magic number.

If this is still for sale, whats the rust like on the car?

It’s still for sale. The first picture should give you an idea.

I see it’s rusting to some degree, I guess what I’m really wondering is it rusted through in any spots or is this mostly just surface rust?

I’m not sure how to describe it any better than the pictures. Send me a private message if you’re interested in coming out to see for yourself.

Surprised this is still for sale…

Me too, but I don’t really mind. I’ve been driving it around.