feeler for a shift518 bowling tournament

Cleaned up the thread. Thanks for the heads up silveradoman.

how about don’t even worry about the score and just hang out and throw each others balls down the lanes :lol

At least some of you have my back… Thanks for deleting what was said, really don’t need my name associated with BS. Good luck with the bowling tournament, def. won’t be attending any other shift events.

I really dont think any ill-intent was honestly ment in there by jammer. Yes it made me say “:eek3” when I read it, and I wouldn’t have said something that bold, but still I am sure it was just a joke.

My little comment was just a difuser jab btw.

and wayne has soft hands.

dont go away.

i think u scared off everybody with your 200 avg… KK, you must mean serious business bc you are a pro. ppl gettin nervous itt

dayum right.

I came to play hard ball kids.

If the pins had vagina’s, as soon as I toss my rental shoes on they would instantly get wet.

this!!! and eveyone get a ticket that bowls and we draw a name out of a hat to win the tv…must be present to win type deal

how about a trick shot competition.

who can screw around the most granny bowling and throwing it betwen ur legs reverse granny bowl and shit and see who has the best score?

who the hell wants a tv? i don’t lets just drink

bottles on deck

I am fapping right now actually.

…glad im not alone

I shot a 65x last night with a bum leg last night (actually, a bum right leg, and a fucked up MCL in my slide leg). Had to pop a pain killer or 2, and had about 5-6 pints whilst doing so and was still sore

bowling doesnt seem too difficult imo…looks pretty simple. roll a ball down an alley with pins at the other end. how hard can that be? honestly?

Eh, consistency is the main thing. If you just get up, throw the ball straight at the head pin with no hook, you don’t have to worry about much, but probably won’t score as high in the long run.

With a hook, you have so many variables, lane conditions, oil patterns, lanes breaking down (people with big hooks and high power can “push” the oil out of pattern on the lanes and such), ect. If you throw a hook, there are so many adjustments you have to make during the course of a 3 game series on a pair of lanes with 10 people.

It’s not just a “pick up the ball and throw it as hard as you can” type of game. I’m not saying that doesn’t work, but it won’t always. A good bowler will notice the lanes breaking down and know how to change accordingly, moving side to side, front to back, where you aim at on the lanes, ball speed and so on and so on. Also depends on numbers of beers consumed.

Just got a new ball today, threw a 156 a 182 a 180 and a 186 …that’s after bowling 6 games last night with a 178 average

What ball ya get?

Columbia m80…never tried columbia b4 but it seems to work well…threw a 199 and a 182 during rockn bowl last night

Nice, I used to throw a 7-8 year old roto grip global assault, but last year switched to a storm 2furious and saw a big improvement in my game, its amazing how much ball technology has changed over the years