feeler for a shift518 bowling tournament

Ill pass on that. I plan on staying sober for the bowling anyway. I suck enough without alcohol

do you like clowns, paul?

heard he had a santa sleigh/ suit and was giving away free candy

not at all

possibly up for thiss

possibly up for this too if you bring your whoreface friends :shifty

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.ch/6/6a/Fattie.jpg

Only for you Jon :slight_smile:

hmmmm…if my leg is healed in time i may be in

KK’s high game was a 299. first 11 and a fucking ringing 10 pin.

held a 180-200 ave when he was into bowling.

I am in!

//kk e-thugbowlingeditionrant

gonna set up bumper bowling as a handicap

theres a few people on here that are in leagues…my personal best was a 289 up in amsterdam first 2 frames were x then the 3rd i had a split and picked up 2 of 3

my best was like 70 or 80, i concentrate more on drinking and hitting on ugly women than actually bowling

I would be down to come out and throw my balls around and piss off everyone else

Dave I could totally see you throwing the ball and having it land 3 lanes away

Really…u guys want the best bowler to win? thats what a 3 game total likely equals.
Events like this should cater to luck, or gamesmanship, not skill.

Have an event, but know how to make it fun for all… not just a good bowler.

It should be the combined score over 3 games X the number of alcoholic drinks. Highest number wins.

do you enter races assuming everyone else is driving around you based on luck, gamesmanship and no skill???

Look at the kart races we did, most of the guys had many laps at that track and lots of kart experience, others never drove a legit kart in their life.

If you think you have a shot, ante up and play. If you dont, just play and enjoy the time spent with friends.

bowling is srs BTW.

Best idea yet.

I stay sober and bowl a 660 3 game.
Your brother drinks Devils Springs and throws a 150 3 game.

He needs to drink 4.5 drinks to beat me.

Sounds fair to me!

Except the last time I league bowled was 10 years ago, yet I drank a shit ton and managed a 10 in a row with my buddy Corey. We both bowled the best we ever did and couldnt even walk afterwards. LOL

KK… if this is a race, then a racer should win… if its a drunken fun wacky night out, then Im guessing the best turnout will come if the winner is drawn in a different way.

For example, Realty USA has a golf tourniment, appropriately named 'Duffers" . Highest stroke count wins the coveted trophy . It has a much bigger turnout of fun people who don’t dedicate their free time to golfing…and is fun for everyone… where as Miranda Real Estates traditional tourniment rewards the lowest score… you can imagine the difference in culture and attitude between the two.

Don’t get me wrong, if I shot par or close, I’d want to show my skills at Mirandas, but to the average person… not so much.

So, my reply is…Whats the goal…reward the bowler , or just an all out Shift style gathering where anyone can win…

I don’t have any great ideas, other than the best bowler not winning. ;/

91 240 is onto something…

Lowest score would encourage drinking more and having more fun

jammey-jam… I havnt bowled seriouslly in well over 10 years! My old srs bowling buddy and I went out one sunday 2 years back for fun, like retards spent $300 on a new strike ball, and kicked ass again for the next few sundays, then it fizzled out again.

Went out one night for a birthday part, were the only 2 schmusk that brought our own balls, (lol) and proceeded to kick the shit outa the pins. Thus my 10 in a row, how the fuck did i do that so well, this drunk comment. :slight_smile:

Handicap the score. First game determines the handicap. other 3 are averaged in with the handicap. Just like a tournament would be like IRL.

Joe ave’s 100 a game, Ted a 190 ave.

Joe gets a 90 handicap.

Who ever gets a high score on game 1 determines the handicap for the rest of the people. As long as people dont shark the first game, it will be fair.

I honestly could care less about winning, I was just messing around, braggin a little about my mad bowling skills. becasue we all know bowling well gets ya laid like a BOSS!