feeler...my s10

no longer available.

Mod list for roller?

Welded Mounts or bolt on “off the shelf” kit?
Drop Spindles?
Drop Leaf Springs or Spring Over Axle?
Stock Dif and Axles or was it upgraded?
Drive shaft included?
New Rad. Support for Sonoma Front?
Is the Bed chopped at all - ie. Tubbed or Recessed for Suspension?
Options (Power - Locks, Windows, etc…)
ABS?
Electronic Poppers only on the doors or is there a Mechanical override?

Any other information you might feel is necessary…? I could skim your build thread but I’m sure you can answer questions faster.

Do you still have the Xtreme parts?

I’m interested in making a LS1 94-95 S-10 converted to a 98+ Interior and Front (And front is already done). Great Price BTW. I’ve always liked this truck.

your license plate is crooked… :slight_smile:

nice looking truck GLWS

mounts are bolt in jtr setup with matching exhaust. drop spindles, springs upfront leafs and 1" block in rear. truck weighs 2900lbs with aluminum headed gen1 sbc and truck tranny. stock rear axle, 4:10 gears and welded tubes. i didnt do anything when i replaced the gears because i had intentions of doing a 8.5" out of a zq8. drive shaft included. newer rad support, was brand new aftermarket piece. alot of work into it, it is modded alot. bed is not chopped. no need to tub, you can tuck a 295 in the rear, but there are guys doing a 1.2x 60ft with a 275 drag radial on leafsprings in these. manual everything. truck is converted to 94 and older style column and re wired. no computers, no abs, no nothing. you can fit your head under the dash if for some reason needed. only electronic poppers, they are spal. way better then the junk autoloc. never needed mechanical because the battery is in bed and truck is garaged so window always open. no xtreme parts. the truck has a rediculous amount of time into it over the years. alot of which you wouldnt realize unless you really knew these trucks. as for converting to 98+ interior, goodluck. the steering column bracing and bracketry is way different, along with some mounts. hell just going to the 94 column involved changing the whole dash from the 95-97 style. top mounts are same but bottom are different. firewall on 94’s is different too…had to cut and reweld the steering column to fit and you cant just swap the guage bezel.

but i dont know, everyone i talk to about it says they all have a car they regret selling, and that i probably shouldnt sell this one. i refuse to sell it unless it goes out of the area.

All good info. You did quite a bit to this…that is clear.

GLWS.

this is so depressing. bring it over and let me put my motor and tranny in it.

no longer available. please close thread.