Fellow Shifters, please take a moment and read this

Theres tons of places online, it can be a bit confusing and daunting at first because their are so many options, some good some bad, good tasting liquids and really shitty ones.

Do you want to start out with a “cigarette” style e-cig with an automatic battery or move to something that right of the batt may be a little bigger but will give you a better overall experiance?

I have no problem helping anyone out, it may seem confusing at first but once you get some basics its very easy.

First thing I’d say to do is head to your local walgreens, they should have some disposable Blu e-cigs, they are a one time use e-cig with an automatic battery, no button to push you just inahle. They work pretty good, I just don’t care for the flavor. SHould last you half if not all day, their 7.99 a piece, pick up one or two of them and give it a shot, give it a real chance. They come in regular and menthol I belive, the one I picked some up from were only menthol, the menthol is hardly strong so even if your not a menthol smoker you should be okay with it, plus menthol in an e-cig tastes much diff then an analog, my dad HATES menthol analog cigarettes but loved mentholated e-liquid.

Here are some sites, PM me if you have any questions or wnat me to help you start with something

www.smartvapes.com

www.rawrvapor.com (only sells e-liquid, but its some of the best out there and his juice is my primary go to)
www.smokelessimage.com (The volt is a cigarette style e-cig and pretty much the only good working one ive ever used)

This won’t mean much to you ar first glance of those sites, but the best thing to start out with IMO is to jump right to a Joye eGo/Riva 510, its a bit bigger like the size of a big sharpie, but the battery will last you all day, and its a much stronger device to use. You can get an eGo-t kit which is probably the easiet to use and get familar with but I can help you get setup with the same setup my dad has been using for 2 months, a 56 year old stubborn fuck that finds them easy enough to use…

Itll be around ~80 bucks or so off the batt but should give you a month before you NEED to order anything else, its just about finding a lqiuid that you would like to vape