Females and those that live with females PLEASE READ

ugh, that’s horrible :frowning: best of luck dealing with it (or the aftermath)

wtf… are you kidding?

ugh

sorry man

i heard about this on the 11pm news. WTF is wrong with people

should this be allowed on a car forum?

I’m very sorry to hear about that man. That’s one of the worst things that can happen to anybody.

That’s all you have to say? Fuck you.

I have a girlfriend, and 80% of my friends are girls. Non really old enough to be out like this says. I’m scared for my life for their safty. (that better) nah they have smart heads on their sholders and carry some sort of defense devise.

Please download and use this. http://toolbar.google.com Thanks.

That really sucks to hear. I guess there isn’t much more to say than sorry and you have my sympathy. Luckily I have never been in a situation like that to know how horrible you must feel. Good luck with everything looking forward.

Not much I can do but I’m sorry to hear about this. This world can be flat out shitty sometimes. :frowning:

Sorry to hear about your loss, especially if a hymen was involved.

I heard about this on the radio this morning, damn dude, I’m sorry to hear that it was someone from here.

As for self-defence for the females; I don’t have to worry about it, my GF’s dad is a retired SEAL and let’s just say she was taught a cough few things by him.

wow dude. i am totally sorry to hear this. please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in any way. this is very bad. ugh

uh yeah. i punch or any attack for that matter can be made much quicker than a scared woman (or man) could reach into a purse (or whatever) and grab mace or a weapon of any sorts.

that would not make me feel safe.

sorry to hear Kyle I hope everyone is OK soon!!

Not cool. Hope everyone is doing ok.

people suck :tdown:

Def sorry to hear that. Being from Hamburg that hits pretty close to home. I hope you dont mind but I pulled the story from the news because I wanted to tell my wife to becareful and I wanted to know exactly what was going on.
http://www.wkbw.com/Story.aspx?preview=&type=ln&NStoryID=15668

WTF? thats fucked up man… I knew a friend that used to live in Collins and there were quite a few sketchy charactors around that area. I hope you find the fucker and crack his skull open. It’s gotta be only a matter of time until he’s caught (hopefully).

I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

:frowning:

Sorry to hear, definently not good. I know you don’t want to give many details, but was this forced entry? Doors unlocked? Any idea of the race? (indian, black, white?)

i grew up there. :uhh: Infact, I knew a kid that boned a pig for a carton of cigarettes…before they were $5/pack.

what…the…fuck

I also tought them hand to hand combat and pressure points.

Only one got in a scuffle once, when she worked in a bikini bar, but she did just fine.