Fence facing imward or out, what is acceptable?

and thens when i refer you back to post number 8. good thing with them noob skills that is the number to the right of everyones post.

↑ blah blah blah, shut up Ginger.

I guess I will have to call tomorrow. Wooooo

this is why i love living out towards the country. dont even have to worry about this nonsense.

what if you make the fence where the “pickets” are on both sides of the 2x4 but flipping each one(not doubling) so that both sides are the “good side”?

I got a simple answer to everything. Vinyl fencing both side is good :slight_smile:

Did you ever call the town and ask? What did they say?

Just saw this thread. I live in the City of Buffalo and my neighbor behind me built a privacy fence with the shitty side facing me. It’s been there for at least a couple years and it’s still there. I get my dog to shit right next to the fence so that the stench permeates into his yard. He has people over all the time too. That’s what he gets for putting the ugly side facing me.

You need to contact the governing building department in the town in which you live. Make sure you get the name and title of the person who gives you your answer.

No decision yet, i havent talked to anyone either. i really dont care but i will probably just put the good side out. Still havent finished the deck, its hard with a 5 month old.

Please make sure you put up a temporary gate on the pool until the permanent one is installed. Thanks.

Seriously casey anthony