Fender Rolling Services?

Hey Guys,

Just got my new gramlights 18x9 +20 and 18x10 +30 and the front is sticking out a bit which some negative camber will fix but I can see the tire rubbing the splash guard and I havent driven the car hard but it looks like I am going to rub on the fenders forsure.

I have a body kit going on with over fenders up front but thats like over a month away so I want to rock the wheels now. Does anyone do fender rolling for cheap or better yet how can I do them myself? Baseball bat and a fat buddy? :slight_smile:

Talk to greg, he’ll do it for a price.

Hey Man
If you are going to do it with a bat any friend will do you just need to slowly roll the car forward the wheel will move the bat and the bat will roll the fender just make sure you roll it more then once little by little as aposed to alot at one time. If you want to bring it by 5one5 Ill help you do it no prob just shoot me a pm
Later Mael

Greg has an actually fender roller, just send him a message

Hey Guys,

I cant seem to get a hold of Greg. If anyone sees or talks to him can you mention I emailed and pm’d him about this. I am in a bit of a rush to get this done since the car rubs everytime I drive.

Thanks

It’s actually really easy to do with a baseball bat and a friend, like mentioned above.

Just go slow so you don’t crack the paint. :x

werd sorry i didnt get back to you

anyone who wants it done.

110 cash for all 4 wheels.

GT

10 of which goes to me as an investor in this great product :slight_smile:

hey gregregeregreg we still gotta do my car. One of my fenders is now ruined since we didnt do it in time :lol:

LOVE to see a 240 youve rolled the fenders on ! any pics ??

go look at pavels car… ive done his already. no heat gun used so a bit of paint chipping but notinhg bad.

i still have to do mine, bobs, sashas, andrews fronts, alexs, etc… so theres a bit of a wait.

GT

lets get Pavel to post some pics, about the paint i wouldnt be worried id do it before getting my car painted.

Pavel pics bro !!

use a wooden bat it does a mint job if you use a heat gun