Fenders rolled, and hammerd

I rented philis roller, thanks agian (I still owe you) used my heat gun. 1st side too my time, the other I knew what I was doing and went a lot faster. But it came out mint, the paint did not crack:) But started to chip a few flakes right on the lip were its spot welded to the outer wheel well on one side. They were a little miss alined so the paint didn’t get in there that good, but its basically inside up under the wheel well now. I touched it up and its fine. And hammers a few spot more for the little tires I run. Once you do the BFH mod you fit can get some room in there, its like gm made it that way or something? Once I drive the car thew some rain it will match the rest of the undercoating

nice work.

does phil still have this? (I thought I heard a rumor that he sold it) I need to roll my fenders and would rather throw him a couple $$.

I just sent phil a Pm.

last I head the kid didnt send payment yet, and he was waiting? So you might in in luck.

$$<garbage plates

shit… if this works out I’ll buy you one for the referral also. does he still live with you just down the street from me?

wilwood brakes = baller

Phil is in the city. Or at least somewhere closer. It’s not the old Bailey Rd apartment anyway…

I’ll txt you his number, Aaron.

ugh yours looks like it was soo much easier to do than mine was. i have like twice the material there with the pinch weld things. i only did the back 1/2 of mine because thats the only part that rubs.

looks awesome tho!

good stuff

nice! thanks.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I wanted a plate

Studderin: you hace the roller still
Studderin: I got you another customer
DeusExMachinis: no its gone
DeusExMachinis: oh well
Studderin: fuuuuuuuuuuuck

doh… too late.

Failboat sets sail. Dammit Phil.

Wow word spreads fast. :lol:

I sold it for more than I bought it for so…yeah.

There really nice, I got them for only $100. They have a working Ebrake, light weight, and they have a ton of rim room, with the caliper set back liek that. A pain to work on at 1st with a drum style ebrake not really designed to be so tight behind the axle flange, But I know how to get them out easy now. I think there were 11-12#'s lighter a side. The stock Ebrake system weights 22, and you can get a non Ebrake rotor with a alum hat that would be a lot lighter then that style.

Yea, no e-brake on my Wilwoods :frowning:

Looks great! When I did mine, I had a little paint chips in under the fender. The only thing that sucked on mine was the first couple of hard launches, I did get a small wrinkle in the fender on the driver side. When I re-paint the car this year, I’ll be adding some filler to make it stonger so it doesn’t happen in the future. And, Willwoods are the shit.

Were the wrinkles above were a door ding would be? What did you have for a rear swaybar, SFC or a rollbar? You run a ebrake on those, is that a alum hat? looks newer then mine. lol