Ferrari F430 Successor?

The speculation in the article is that this design is the new GT California. While the nose is long enough to house a front engine, it’s awfully low. Moreover, the roofline doesn’t scream “hatch” to me. Overall, given what’s been seen on the 'ring the past few months and more recent photos of the recently revealed California, I suspect this could be the next mid-engine machine.

Either way, the wild front fenders are Stingray sexy, and it’s making me moist.

Isnt that the F149, the front-engine concept? It’s supposed to debut at a just higher cost than the F430, but the real F430 successor will debut at substantially higher, making the F149 the new entry-level cheapo Ferrari.

Looks like a failed Corvette design lol.

lol. I guess Ferrari is taking its styling cues from GM and Infiniti now. … but you get the prancing horses wthis one

lose the Z06 style rims and that thing will be gorgeous.

visually, i see portions of a aston martin, like a shelby mustang and parts of a vette with ferrari sprinkles

that thing is fucking GORGEOUS.

stick an enzo/599 motor in that bitch and hand 'er over!

I wouldn’t want to see your taste in women. :confused

Yeah that thing is a mutt, Z06 looks, some viper, a little infinity, and god knows what else. If i didnt think of 4 other cars when i look at it, it would look pretty good.

I am not really a fan…idk?

Seems like it lacks the elegance/grace of a Ferrari.

Are you guys seeing the same car I am?

Looks like a 599 front end stuck to a chopped 360/430 roof/rear.

I think it’s sexy as fuck, I’d totally rock it.

its alright, i dont care what they look like, just want to race 'em. :nod

only thing I’m not feeling is the placement of the exhaust tips, I don’t like the droopy staggered setup in these photoshops…make em more like the 430 and im sold :slight_smile:

I must actually disagree with you on this one…Geourgeous Ferraris??? The only two prancing horses I’d take over a Carrera GT:

1962 GTO

1992 F40 Biturbo

The 550M and F430 were the only F-cars I’ve liked since the F40. Everything else has fallen on this happen-medium line between looking like an amazing street car and a balls out circuit track car. It really has to be one or the other, not a hodge-bodge of both. I mean a car with a GTP style front and a mushy street car rear just doesn’t cut it. Might be perfect in the simulators and windtunnels but you’ve gotta have a visual line not to cross when putting all the parts together.

I think that is why I am not liking it…it’s kind of mutt looking. Don’t get me wrong…I have seen far worse. I just have high expectation for Ferrari.

i agree with you on the F40 bi turbo, 1962 is fugly.

that’s about $10.9 million worth of fugly these days, just remember that :wink:

Just cuz it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s pretty.

That’s just my opinion though :smiley:

Apparently I don’t have very good taste :sad

i like what that car looks like. i dont think i’d call it top 5 best looking cars to me, but i wouldnt say its ugly either.
i like this
http://www.leblogauto.com/images/saab_sonnet_v4_1.jpg

i’d rather drive a 5.0 fastback. vomit