New Ferrari 599 GTB

It will replace the 575

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr?i=wMTE3NDYxNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr?i=wMTE3NDYxNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx
Its going to have the Enzo’s 5,999cc (thus the 599) V-12 making 620 hp at 7,600 RPM. Power to weight ratio is 2.6 KG per HP.

that is ugly, and not really feeling the pentagram wheels

Cant say I like the front, but its a Ferrari with a big ass motor, so :jawdrop: will be my reaction if I ever see one.

i dunno why but the first thought that popped into my head was maserati

I see a c6

Ferrari does own Maserati so it would seem only fitting that they would trade designs. Enzo = MC12

i see a little bit of vanquish

I hate it. 430 and old 575 look much better IMHO.

Yeah man, id rather have an fbod.

Anyways, id like to see some pics of the interior. Im such a ferrari whore, they give me boners. Multiple ones at once. I dont know how it happens, but it feels weird. And good.

I think a wheel change is really all the car needs. Different wheels and it would look hot.

I don’t like the smaller headlights that Ferrari and other manufacturers are going with lately. Granted I don’t want a HUGE spotlight on the front of the car, but it just looks proportionally wrong to me :gotme:

Lines look pretty good, standard Ferrari for the most part. And I’m not feeling the wheels either. Not bad, but if I ever get the chance to see one in person, maybe it will look better.

Looks good to me… :eekdance:

front end = Cerbera + 350Z
back = Callaway C12

ferrari motor + mix of aston martin/maserati body is what i get out of it. and for some reason, i actually like those wheels.

i like it, i guess its ok. but when the 612 scag debuted i nearly spooged myself. this car barely gets a rise from the wang. spooge > rise from wang.

:word: smart man

Haha.

It’s not what I was expecting. The 355 to me was always the prettiest car they ever made. Since then, I’m kind of iffy on some of their designs (the 360 was prety nice though, albiet no pop-ups!)

355 is friggin pimp.

But how can you not love the F430? uuuuuhhhhhhh drool The performance, the sound, the high redline, the style. The car is brilliant.

The F430 is nice, don’t get me wrong. It’s a technological wonder, a great performer…but I don’t like the Enzo at all: And the F430 has many styling cues from it. And it don’t have pop-ups damnit!

that rear end in the first pick makes me think infinity g35.