Fiberglass skills wow.

Now this guys crazy! Think of the possibilities for an crusty S13 body.

http://www.3si.org/forum/f119/glecar-s-stealth-project-sweden-391339/

Holoy shit… drools

Nice work but am I the only one that thinks that car is hideous? Its like a blast from the past, fast and furious style.

Why not make something a little cleaner to reflect the style of todays scene?

your not the only one dont worry

dam his car looks awesome in comparison to before… it looks like a transformer ready to roll out.

Your not the only one, but looks like dude did a lot of work and it looks good, but it’s a little to much for my tastes.

^^I agree. So much work… so ugly. I didn’t think people still built cars that looked like this. Unreal fabricator though. Plus… I’ve never really been that big of a fan of those cars, so perhaps I’m a little biased as to what looks good.

The whole front of that car reminds me a duck’s bill. Even though its ugly as hell, its done pretty well. I’d consider doing that to a car of mine if i was confident enough i could match both sides. What type of expanding foam is that?

yeah i dont like it iether but damn that guy can fibre glass i tried to do you foam thing o0nce didn`t work out infact there is still foam on my windows

Fugly

but props for his skillz

werddd
+1 for skills
-1 for taste

did he spray foam then shape then fibre

Truely amazing work, pretty incredible. I really dont hate the style, it just needs some work. I think if you got rid of the hideous sides skirts and made clean lined skirts, threw some CRAZY dished Work VS-XX or S1’s on there it would look pretty decent. Tail lights are pretty cool looking actually.

you know how heavy that is going to be? They’ve burdened the beast with all that frosting…sigh…

T-up on effort but…

NOT HOT~

Those things already weight between 3500-4000lbs, acouple lbs of fiberglass wont make much of a difference lol.

Very nice work! For a Stealth it’s an incredible looking car, I’d never expect one to look like that. He tried to be different and did a good job too. Sure it’s got a crazy kit, but it looks like it was done properly, follows some of the design aspects of the VeilSide Combat kits which I’ve always liked ever since I saw a car build by them (in 1997, when VeilSide was hardly even known in America). To each their own, that’s why everyone’s car is different. Nice work, incredible skills!

Acutally It looks like what he’s done is made the form out of foam and then glassed over it, and removed the foam underneath. Last time I checked a fiberglass fender would be lighter than a steel stock one. Not to mention, if he kept all that foam in there he would be fucked if it caught fire.

Props for the work but if you’re going that wild widebody, don’t use 3" spacers on stock wheels. that = fail.

Also, he needs to drop that shit fast and get rid of the gawdy sideskirts.

strong skills
but…
weak taste

Only part i , really like … :slight_smile:

http://www.glecar.se/2.jpg