Figured out Best Drag racing import chassis

i had that nissan truck i was gonna put a det in it for turbo street. if you come in under weight i belive you can put weight back in where you so that can help you with traction issues you might.

even use a toyota truck with a supra motor http://youtube.com/watch?v=TWzHtZm4iRE&feature=related

if you use a toyota truck and want to use a 3sgte motor in it I have 2 blocks for sale,
I was thinking about building a turbo TOY with one one of them

thats correct. You can place the weight where ever you damn well please.

it is legal. look at all the mechanical fuel injected cars that are efi. my vw and every vw pre 92 fall into this.

i say get a 70’s toyota celica. look like baby camaro’s, 2jz or 1jz swaps in.

some more ideals ot toss out–

rwd and turbo-- volvo and ford.

ford- 2.3t found in the mustangs/merkur. you know the mustang is proven cheap chasis. 2.3 engines are dime a dozen. esslinger makes a bunch of shjit for them. if im not mistaken, spectre had a 2.3t stang running mid 9’s turbo street a few years back.

volvo-- all the volvo rear ends are beefy as fuck. the engines are not bad either, but most are 5 bangers. so dunno wtf to do there. the volvo 4’s can be built though.

if youre only looking for 9.80’s on a radial, I really don’t see the problem with the 240 having IRS.

keep pushing that man. eventually a 510 with titan rear end will show up?

Joe, there is an immaculate Red Conquest TSI for sale right now on rt. 51 just before you hit Century III mall. There is also a guy on another forum I frequent selling one without a motor for $700. PM me or call if you want more details

baaa, I am back to converting to a DSM

I am going nutz over here

this is what you need

OMG, i want it

600hp is weeksause

Many Turbocharged V8 engine builders have/are using blow-thru carbs (which have modified throttle shafts & float bowls to be able to to handle “boost” instead of “vacuum”). You may run into issues of carb sizing, because there are only a few carbs available for a blow thru application. Most are custom built.

Buick’s Turbo V6 started out with blow thru carb, but switched to EFI shortly after. Paxton, Vortech, ATi, Etc all have blow thru setups for their centrifugal superchargers. I would imagine it depends on how much boost you plan on running. There may be a limit on how much a carb can take before fuel starts blowing out all over the place.

Completely undriveable, but cool.

I love it. I always thought those were nice looking cars.

that Turbo LS1 Conquest is awesome, I bet I’ll never see one in person.

Those cars, the carbs are on top of the supercharger. I think he’s talking about putting boost through the carb. And yes, Procharger makes kits for the carb cars. I’ve seen one on a Hemicuda.

I think i watched that conquest video like 75 times.