Film : 300 (Review, trailers and more)

alright, right on. this time you buy the twizzlers:headbang:

I am game for an IMAX meet, the movie was awesome regular, so I can imagine IMAX would rock.

alright man PM me your # or something

Saw it on the IMAX today and the first showing was packed,this movie is going to do awesome numbers.

:tup::tup: Lived up to the hype.

EDIT Try to get a seat against the back wall if you go to the IMAX,easier on the eyes.

[quote=“originalsin,post:69,topic:24529"”]

yea i agree is was a great movie, though idk about saying best movie of the yr when its only march…

[/quote]

Ok, say best movie of the year so far.

goin to the soldout 12:50 imax show tonight, can’t wait :tup:

Battle of Thermopylae

something interesting to read when you are bored.

just saw it on the imax. talk about awesome

saw it again tonight…not as great as the first time, but i caught a shit lot more of the little things

and i add on to what i said about quasimodo before (slightly)…leonidas says for him to live forever b/c a true spartans goal in life is to die in battle

it sucked

because i was in the 1st row. in the imax theathre

I couldnt see shit. me brains hurt

I just thought of something…

Was anyone freaked out by that Goatman? They didnt show much of him but it was when the hunchback was talking to Xerxes.It/He made me lol.

he wasn’t as sweet as the axe-armed guy.

anyways, 1030 tonight at imax.

Fucking fantastic movie. I didnt like how the blood/gore was done F/X wise

[quote=“The_Russian,post:93,topic:24529"”]

Fucking fantastic movie. I didnt like how the blood/gore was done F/X wise

[/quote]

why not? it was meant to properly mimic the comic book, i thought it was perfect and in true respect to the guys own illustrations :gotme:

Having never read the comic book or seen one page of frank millers illustrations, I cant say anything in that regard.

I expected it to be more realistic, Just my opinion

[quote=“The_Russian,post:95,topic:24529"”]

Having never read the comic book or seen one page of frank millers illustrations, I cant say anything in that regard.

[/quote]

:lolsign: apparently you didnt see a single preview for the film

[quote=“The_Russian,post:95,topic:24529"”]

[/quote]

alright, well now you know, what you criticized is probably the thing frank miller is MOST proud of…sigh…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:75,topic:24529"”]

the only helmets in the theater will be on the screen. lol.

also: anyone on the board drive the blue EK hatch with holed up rear bumper? if so- it looked pretty clean… IN MY REARVIEW

[/quote]

he talked to me that night it’s a fairly stock gsr swap. very clean but i dont like that bumper. i raced his sohc turbo eg coupe on main the other day and took him. he’s a friendly dude tho.

I saw it last night. It was the best movie i saw in a long time. Only bad part was I went to the regal on elmwood, and the people there suck. Yelling and talking on cell phones the whole time, phones ringing. Now I remember why I dont go to that one. Wish I saw it on imax tho.

Lucky sum bishes I went to Regal IMAX on S.Transit…sold out the rest of the night. Im gonna Fagdaingle for Sun. between 2-8pm. Cant wait!!!