FINAL MEET & CRUISE FOR 2004 (Must come)

I agree with you. This club is about getting together and having fun right?
of course safety is a major concern. so why don’t you guys cruise out to Shannonville on Oct 9 to chill, meet people, have fun, and drift? It’s completely safe, completely legal and most of all fun!

I’ve tried to push this community to attend more track events but none of you seem interested… why not? Is it because you guys are satisfied with just timmies meets and cruises, burnouts and donuts in the parking lot and the odd ‘Togue’ run?[/quote]

he never did understand my sarcasim obviously. Come out and drift at the track instead of in parking lots. I use to practice in parking lots, but the cops don’t like it too much. The track and skidpads are alot safer, cheaper then getting tickets, and you will learn a heck of alot more.

This club has to many people that talk the talk, but don’t walk the walk.[/quote]

OKay ANDREW like I said this is a club meet not a drift meet. What anyone chooses to do after the meet is their business. If me and a bunch of guys want to go do a little bit of drifting at some big empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere without causing any disturbance to anyone and without putting anyones life at risk then that should be up to then people that want to come. If you or anyone else doesn’t want to drift at the end of the night then you don’t have to. Just come for the diner and the cruise. This club needs participation and if we just sat there without coming out and we just sat in front of our computers all day and flamed people and their ideas then what kind of a club would this be? I can sit here too and just flame people and their ideas all day too but that’s not my style. There is alreday too much of that in here and if this is going to stay a united club it must stop because it’s discuraging people from coming out and then they lose interest. Going out to tracks and all is great I love it too. But like I said this is a club meet not a drift meet. We all have our differences and that’s what makes us individuals but at the same time we all also have the same interests and in this case it would be our 240’s and that’s why this club exists, it’s for all of us. Don’t let our differences get in the way of what we love. So I would like to urge everyone to come, some might not come because they have grunges against other people and some might not come because they don’t want to drift at the end of the night which they don’t have too they can go home or stick around and hang out or whatever, the point is we have to put all those things behind us and just come damn it! So ANDREW and MAURICE is it safe to say you guys are in? Think about it.

Gonad is making a good point here. About the cruise I think we can all be mature and drive safe, don’t speed and don’t try to be heroes. It’s a cruise not a race. As for people getting lost I will provide everyone a map with the route that we will be taking from start to finish so no one will get lost. I will try to get this as organized as possible to insure that everyone has a great time.

So who is officialy in let’s get this list going:

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  2. s14.2Nv (Phil) tentatively attending.
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG

Who else? Copy and paste please.

i’d love to come but i literally don’t know ANYONE on these boards. it’d be all weird :?

but i guess thats what meets are for - to get to know people.

it’s not for sure yet, i don’t know what i’m doing on that day but count me in as a “probably”

Repairs until October 23rd? Ouch.[/quote]

yeah major body work, + paint soo might take a while maybe not, we shall see, I’d love to have it done and come !! we shall see.

Getting lost? It’s a convoy … easy. Have 2 people that actually know where they’re going. One in front, one brings up the rear. The guy in the last place pulls over and collects people that get separated.

If non 240s are welcome, count 2 S12s … maybe more.

But in all honesty (no offense meant) if penises start coming out on the road, I won’t stick around.

A parade of tuned 240s will get attention even if you’re driving Miss Daisy.

I agree though, it’s a boring ass route … heh, join the SON commute.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  7. cloudzero3 (Chris) (not totally for sure)

i plan to go, but school work and crap might get in the way. i’ll see :slight_smile:

Hey man everyone in here is welcome no matter what they drive S12’s are perfectly fine. Imight even have 2 friends of mine show up and they both drive MR2’s so it doesn’t matter what you drive just add you self to the list and come on down!

The skittles S13s will probably be coming with me too.

Come on people we can do better then this. People like to brag about being in the 240sx club, but where is the participation? Let’s get out there and represent our club and our cars. We had a good turn out at the July Niagara meet and we should be able to do the same here.

Copy, add your name and paste.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
  1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  2. s14_2Nv (Phil) tentatively attending.
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)

I’d come but I have tickets to Just for laughs that night…

Take pictures!!!
I need new ics for the galleries.

DRE

Just for laughs? You are going to pass on this to go to Just for laughs? You should bow your head in shame! Come to the meet we will make you laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

I MIGHT be able to make it to this meet since I might be in Mississauga anyway. Either be in the Z32 or Kouki. But if I’m not in sauga, I’ll see you at SQone or cruise up with who ever is going thats from my area (Jason perhaps?)

Hope you guys don’t drive too fast and lose me like they always do :frowning:

Oh gawd, Mandarin Buffet? You guys won’t believe how much I can eat, I’ll go in lookin’ normal, come out looking knocked up and pregnant…no lie!

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)

The only way i wont make it will be due to any extrenuating circumstances. This will be my first meet.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan

guys I’m in I won’t miss this for anything, I havent been out to anything club related this year…well unless you count driving to niagra falls with Marceda and James and missing everybody completly at one of the meets. see everybody there, toques and all!

I have a possibly stupid suggestion. since this meet is on a saturday night, and we’ll probably finish dinner around 10-11-ish. how about we cruise right through the middle of Toronto’s “entertainment” district ? :slight_smile:

does anyone use still FRS radios?

cause thats how we kept in touch on cruises with my old club.

lol entertainment disrict in toronto? the theatre district or you talking the danforth?

i bet some of you want to cruise down church. HA!

Dependant on the number of cars that show up that could cause quite a scene. It would probably be hard to keep track of people and hard to avoid attention from the police. (which a few board members may want to avoid, myself included.)

We can discuss it at the meet, but it is unlikely that it will be happening at this point.

hmm, i might show up. you can put me down. And i’ll bring my camera DRE.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
    S13. Racer 180sX (probably)