FINAL MEET & CRUISE FOR 2004 (Must come)

Good stuff, I expect to see you all there. This meet is beginning to look very promising.

:smiley:
Hey everyone Im glad to see people coming out this is starting to look good. Keep up the good work and lets get as many people as possible. As for the person who wanted to cruise through down town, I don’t think that would be a good Idea. People would get lost because of the traffic lights and it would also attract too much attention from the police. We want to keep it as organized and as peaceful as possible, i know it’s tempting to speed and all but lets not be stupid, the ticket is nothing the insurance is the killer. So far Im happy with the turn out I hope to get at least another 10 to 12 people out there. So for those of you who are not sure yet please try to make the time and come out because this will not happen again ontil next spring or summer. :smiley:

just a suggestion :slight_smile:

I will confirm if I can come closer to the date, since my birthday is on the 25th, so I don’t know if I will haveplans on that Saturday yet.

NO DOWNTOWN!!! :lol:

hmm, i might show up. you can put me down. And i’ll bring my camera DRE.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  2. s14_2Nv (Phil) tentatively attending.
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  7. cloudzero3 (Chris) (not totally for sure)
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
    S13. Racer 180sX (probably)
    S14. Polak182 (couldn’t make it, no insurance)

Are there reservations made at the mandarin restaurant? If so, what time? I can come for dinner but not the cruise. Is this cruise open to other makes of cars?

A reservation is going to be made for the dinner. Estimated time of the dinner is 7:30.

The meet is open to any type of car, but is being organized by SON.

The dinner is at 7:30 the reservation has not been made as of yet but it will be made about a week before the meet that way I will know how many seats to reserve. The cruise is open to anyone with anycar who can drive responsibly.

I’d love to go but my 240 is definately “under construction”. Wouldn’t want to embarrass the other members who drive cars that are worth showing. Maybe next year.

I would love to come but I will be seeing the fam in Montreal.

sorry guys

you knwo what. da heck with it. i’ll be there with a bunch of other guys from kingston. told my friends that drive 240’s and i should have at least 3 more with me plus a couple of honda drivers are interested if thats okay with everyone.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
    S14. Polak182 (50% sure, and in my beater)
    ST162 =P Solarian (probably, no midterms that week)

I haven’t been before, but I’d love to come on over and meet everyone. Friends might come with, or they might not. Count on one red ST162 (the one in my av) and maybe a fruity looking (atleast I think it is :D) Yellow lancer OZ rally edition.

Glad to have you on board, and don’t worry about the condition of your car, we have guys showing up with their doors falling off. LOL. (You know who you are). Just copy the list and add you name to the buttom then paste. Thanks.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan

Honda drivers you say huh? Well okay just this once, but tell them to stay at the back of the pack we don’t want people thinking that they know us or anything.LOL :lol:

You are ditching us to see your family in Montreal? How dare you! Bow your head in shame Benson. Someone ban this guy :lol: …Okay bro no problem, see you next time.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
  12. Nismo_Only (with hopefully 3 more 240’s and some Civ’s we can leave behind :lol: )

Ah crap bad news guys! The Mandarin rased their price on us now it’s $21.99 for all you can eat but you have to pay like $2.00 extra for all you can drink. And they added this $1.00 dollar extra for Brampton location what the #@$& is that about? If anything We should have to pay a dollar less for going to Brampton (No offence to you Brampton people). I called them to see if they could give us a better deal since there will be many of us but unfortunately they don’t give group rates.

Anyway people So it is no longer $26.00 it is now $27.60 all you can eat and drink tax included plus tip (optional).

I know $1.60 will not make a dent in anyone budget but I thought I would let everyone know about the price change.

But check out the dollar more thing in Brampton location, what’s up with that? http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/buffet.html

Cost of dinner: $26.00 per person.
Includes: All you can eat
All you can drink (except alcohol beverages)
includes tip and taxes.

So it is no longer $26.00 it is now $27.60 all you can eat and drink tax included plus tip (optional).

Hmmm?

P.S. OH CRAP. I just realized- Steeles & 410 is the location of Formula Kartways. I don’t know if it’s too late but may I suggest a round of karting as well? Dunno if that would screw up all the plans- if it would, then nevermind… but it seems like a great opportunity.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
  12. Nismo_Only (with hopefully 3 more 240’s and some Civ’s we can leave behind )
  13. Bing (likely, weather and school permitting)

go-karting is a SON tradition… if i’m there, I’M THERE!

oops sorry my mistake I was off by a few cents.
The official numbers are on their website
http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/buffet.html it’s $21.99 plus $1.00 extra for Brampton location ( I called and asked why? They told me it’s because they have a wider selection of food then other Mandarin locations).

So here’s how it goes:

$21.99 + $1.00 all you can eat + tax is’t exactly $26.44
$21.99 + $1.00 all you can eat + $2.00 all you can drink + tax it’s exactly $28.74

• who ever wants to leave a tip.

Okay so for the final time it’s:
$26.44 for all you can eat with tax
$28.74 for all you can eat and drink with tax.

• tip (optional)

So just bring 30 bucks then? Not like anyone was gonna lug around exact change neway, but good to know still.

How much is karting? I would like to be in on it, but not if it’s too much $