FINAL MEET & CRUISE FOR 2004 (Must come)

If you’re not a member, there is a one-time fee of $5 for membership.
If there’s a group of at least I believe 5 people, it’s $20 for 20 laps. Otherwise, the rate is $15 for 10 laps, $20 for 15, $25 for 20.

Edit: Prices do not include tax.

Go karting you guys say huh? Your right Spd-dmn that go karting place is right there. Hmmm. Okay we will vote on it after dinner if people want to go go karting for a little bit after dinner then fine if not don’t worry about it we will have some fun after the cruise anyway.

Soo… 30 dinner… 25 go karting… 55 bucks for one night, and that’s not including a woman :frowning: I dunno, not to diss or anything, but I’m not the wealthiest of people, not sure if I can afford to spend that much on going out.

You can still come to the cruise and have a good time. You don’t HAVE to kart you know.

How many karts can run on the track there at the same time? I mean usually? Because if we can get a bunch of people to confirm could we get the track to ourselves?

The good thing is that we have had a few go karting meets there in the past so some people should already have a membership.

We shouldn’t have a problem getting the whole track to ourselves either, but we should call in and book it in advance.

iirc the last time we went people had to wait and the group got split up.

Go karting sounds good and all but I think we should wait after the dinner to deside if we will go or not. The reason why I say this is because I think some people might not want to do it because some people might not want to spend that kind of money…I think the best thing to do is have a vote after the dinner who wants to go and who doesn’t. If the people that don’t want to go are okay with going but not participating and then going for the cruise, then we will go anyway if people don’t want to go at all and they want to go straight to the cruise then we can do that. I just don’t want people not showing up because a few of us want to go go karting. For those of you that might be interested in go karting this is their website check it out http://www.formulakartways.com/ Im sure if we show up as a group they will give us better prices.

If we plan to go gokarting as a group then we NEED to book in advance otherwise there WILL be quite a long wait for everyone to get a turn.

I will start a seperate thread, voting only for the this. If there is strong interest in going go karting, then there is alwayst he option of having a seperate meet if it would be too expensive to do them both in the same night.

Sounds good to me, thanks Phil . Even if we do it on the same night Im sure the people that don’t want to participate in go karting wouldn’t mind coming anyway just to watch I don’t think we will be there for more then an hour anyway. I think we should be able to squeeze go karting in on the same night.

The karting shouldn’t take more than 30-45mins tops if we have it booked in advance. The actual 20laps goes by quick! :slight_smile:

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  2. s14_2Nv (Phil) tentatively attending.
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  7. cloudzero3 (Chris) (not totally for sure)
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
    S13. Racer 180sX (probably)
    S14. Polak182 (50% sure, and in my beater)
    ST162 =P Solarian (probably, no midterms that week)
  12. Nismo_Only (with hopefully 3 more 240’s and some Civ’s we can leave behind )
  13. Bing (likely, weather and school permitting)
  14. spd-dmn (Mike) [70% likely, depends on school]

I’ll be coming. I’ll bring my S13 if I can get it insured and registered by then. If not, i’ll be catching a ride with S14 Silvia.

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
  12. Nismo_Only (with hopefully 3 more 240’s and some Civ’s we can leave behind )
  15. Silvia_Drift(Ramesh)

count me out on go karting, formula kartways has the most bullshit karts around, huge waste of money. you want to drive a real go kart for a good price come to Erbsville Kartways just East of Waterloo, good times…

I’ll try and make it out

1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
  15. Silvia_Drift(Ramesh)
  16. RT
  1. TORONTO240SX (John)
  3. sidewaze
  4. Two4Tchaz
  5. Gonad (maybe?)
  6. S13GG
  8. DarkForceJackal
    9.S14_240sx (50% sure)
  9. MissModel (maybe)
  10. S14 Silvia (Josh)
  11. datsunfan
  15. Silvia_Drift(Ramesh)
  16. RT
    21.240sxy - prolly be late…but i’ll be there

Hey where is this Manderian located? i wana come and meet u guys there after work…

can someone please leave directions from the 401 plz?

thnx so much

Take 401 to the 410 north. 410 north to steeles ave. at steeles make a left so you head west and then another left into the Mandarin, if you need further help you got my # call me.

HOw far down 401 do i have to go till 410 from the airport?

401 to 410 get off at steels

If you are coming from the west end hw 410 is just after hurontario st. Go north on 410 to steeles then go west on steeles and you will see the mandarin on the left side. Directions: http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/locations_brampton.html