Finally getting the cobra back...

why u to old for a rough ride?:hitit: :smiley:

:gaysex: hahahahaha soild axle FTW!!

IByourclutchdoesntletyoushiftbetweengears

:D:D;)

I swapped my IRS for a solid and did’nt notice any differance in driving quality, what I did notice is the wheel hop is gone, and that to me was worth doing the swap.

trucks been dragging for years now. actually long time ago

good luck with eveyrthing and hopefully nothing comes out on the launch i would hate to see that happen.

and a truck uses what some cars use which is leaf springs and shocks

I know, Im just f’n with you quik. Just want to put it out there that my car isn’t setup for the track thats all.

ATCO is open all year if there is no snow

621whp sure as shit will go 10s…it better. drag radials will get you there… maybe not beable to launch to full potential, but it will get you a good enough launch to get into the 10s.

sticks and drag radials dont tend to hook as well as autos and drag radials…manuals shock the drivetrain more, we all know this. your car definately would want et streets or slicks with soft sidewall and not the radial wall like a drag radial. but new Z06 has gone 11.12 on drag radials and a bad clutch… he was running 345 BFGs and now 315’s (ranger that is). the new Z06 is alot less power than a 621 whp cobra.

so in short, you should be 10s easy on radials. prp just has to add alittle prep. that track hasnt been too bad lately

this car was wicked fun to be in!!!

phhftt didn’t want none of the civic

heck no!!! the steelies were too much for it

hahahaha

Orr89rocz - keep in mind my car weighs about as much as a house. By april I should be in the 10’s no prob. I have a few more plans for the car. But as it sits, I’ll be happy with a low 11.

didnt know a house weighd in at 3800lbs

Orr89rocz - keep in mind my car weighs about as much as a house. By april I should be in the 10’s no prob. I have a few more plans for the car. But as it sits, I’ll be happy with a low 11.

lol a house with 621 whp will still go 10s! lol get it done! cant wait to see it

I’m just referring to the comparison of the zo6 putting up killer times, that thing is a lot lighter than my car.

Everyone knows power/weight ratio is a huge factor.

yeah i’m aware of that… i should have elaborated on that post. what i mean is that new Z dynos 450whp and probly is capable of a 10 second pass on slicks with a stronger clutch. it has done 11.1’s super well driven. the car weighs around 3150lbs. thats a power to weight of 7lbs per hp.

now a cobra of roughly 3800lbs and 621whp is sporting 6.11 lbs per hp.

it takes about 550whp to hang with the Ls7 from a roll from all the races i been reading/seeing on svt. 600 will walk one. you’ll be fine! you definately have low 11’s in it at near 130 if not over that. probly near 133-134

o boy more calculations from an engineer:rolleyes:

lol bench racing FTW

winter is starting to set in haha

only if he would get a clue