Finally going in a different direction

Since the camaro isnt selling i decided to move in a different direction with it and make it more of an all around vehicle, right now the ride quality is kinda crappy due to old shocks and springs (probably the reason why i hooked so well) and go towards a nice tight suspension.

So i decided to go with a kit
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-5297/?image=large

ive heard good things about the kit and decided to try it out, hell anythings better than what i have for a suspension anyways

garbage paul ,go to spohn susp thers is way better

nah there good shit, even sam strano, the “suspension guru” for fbodies recommends them for a very good street application and ive tried to piece together a “kit” and i cant beat the price

I have everything in that kit on my car but all Spohn and UMI and BMR stuff and my car rides/handles great on the streets.

i also have new tires and some bigger sway bars coming as well, im really not looking for something to handle great, just good ride quality and handles better than stock

then get the KYB AGX shocks. They are 8 setting adjustable, get some new springs, sway bars and tires and you will be good to go.

LCA’s and torque arms have nothing to do with handling.

Nice thatll make the car ride nice

i have new tires and sway bars coming as well, im not going to cancel my order for kyb’s, if anything they would be for koni’s but they are to rich for my blood. Im happy with what i bought and we will see how she does once im done.

I see no N20 in this thread…

Oh, and go pay attention to Britt!.. :rofl

im confused.

are you saying you bought KYB’s?? I have them on my car and love them. Wayyy better ride over the shitty stock ones.

your car isnt going to really handle it, until you put some lowering/performance springs on it. Jump on the suspension part of ls1tech and they have pics/drop numbers of every lowering spring out there…its stickied at the top of the forum.

dude its got eibachs with the kit

lol about that autocrossing haha

be more clear lol

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BUY??? lol

which eibach’s?? The sportlines are like a 1.2" overall drop and the Pro kit (what I have) are around 2" and the rears on them sag and ride like shit.

sportlines, i bought a whole kit, you can see it in my first post

do the hose mod to your stock rear springs. Those rear eibach’s will ride good for a few weeks, then one day after a few WOT passes you will walk out to find your rear end is sagging more then your front…and its like riding on a block of wood.

ill keep the stock ones but im atleast trying the eibachs first

yah their good at first…then about a week into it they sag.

also got upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rods and sway bar end links, should ride nice

Ive been thinking of making my car handle better too. The last time I drove it I wasnt too thrilled with the way it took corners.

Unfortunately thats gotta wait a while until I can afford it.

Ive put some thought into a Cobra IRS swap.

get ur shit running first