Finally going to do it, me thinks...

the reason they look least comfortable and shitty venting is they are $60… lol… cheapest work boots I own are like $150 some are over $200. but i wear them daily.

if you want lifespan and quality work boots, dont think that $60 will get you a good boot. Check brands like red wing, chippewa, etc, i wear the loggers and they are comfy as hell.

as for motorcycle boots, i wouldnt personally wear them for town riding or commuting, but itll do nothing but help you, ankle or foot injurys suck dick! so if you dont like work boots, i say order a pair of the ones you posted above. its much better than riding in basketball shoes or skateboarding shoes, or w.e shoes you do wear. i wouldnt order the full race style boot, because they may become unpratical or not comfy, or a pain in the ass to take on and off etc etc which will lead to a nice pair of boots sitting in the corner.

99.9% of the time i wear my leather jacket on my chopper, even when its hot as fuck. when its cooler (fall and spring) i actually even wear some chaps. i wont argue with gear, its important. you want it to be safe and you want it to be comfy. if its not comfy it could potentially lead to an accident because of your discomfort… textile is a lot cooler, but leather is better IMO.

helmet - that scorpion someone posted above for $119 or w.e is fuckin cheap and good.