Finally going to do it, me thinks...

you are kidding right.

If you truly think that, you better ride 100% naked and as fucking fast and wreckless as you can.

I learned along time ago, work boots are for digging in the dirt and dropping shit on your toes. they provide ZERO protection other than your skin (if they dont go flying off). When i first rode quads, I wore work boots, jumped off the bike in a river bed as I was flipping over and rolled my ankle so bad I thought I broke it, probably did but I didnt get an xray. Got some MX boots, bailed on quads and dirtbikes hundreds of times, and if it wast for those boots (and good ones at that dont get cheap ass ones) my ankles would be shot.

It doesnt take much to roll an ankle and tear shit up inside there. Especially if you flip over and rag doll out of a crash, or you hit a curb or something with your foot cocked over.

I have a pair of Apline Star 50/50 boots. 2 buckle lateral support is decent. you dont see the buckles with pants over them and nobody really notices you have boots on. I would ride to the mall and walk around all day with them on, they are actually comfy as hell. $140 irc. I even used them on practice days on my MX track at my house riding easy or on trails riding easy, wiped out a few times and my foot took some good hits, they saved me there for sure.

Workboots are dumb. Sneakers or less make me want to punch the rider in the foot.