Finally going to do it, me thinks...

Of course :tbu

Have all the gear teasing me and waiting to be worn lol.

Only thing I didn’t get yet is the pants.

Thanks but I think I’m going to try the Pilot Road 3’s once these tires go out…it’ll be a while still.

And thanks for the communications over the weekend, this is the other reason why it didn’t go through, changed colors :lol.

Always regret I didn’t get a white Infiniti since I have black, didn’t want to make that mistake again :lol.

I own a white car for a reason :wink:

The important part is you got a bike you like. I may have regretted selling the 300, but its been collecting more dust than it has been ridden since I’ve owned it, so it’s technically always for sale. :lol

If any of my friends who are looking to get bikes like mine when I pick it up on thursday, you may still sell it :lol.

IB4 “I crashed my new bike”

:wtf. I hope you get a massive paper cut the next time you open a letter. :slight_smile:

be safe

Use a letter opener :lol

Well then you do NOT have all your gear do you. http://lunatique.smugmug.com/Other/smilies/i-F2mz65x/0/O/wink15.gif
Please do not put off buying moto pants They are just as important as the rest of your gear.
ATGATT

:lol, you have a point.

13 pages on how to dress to ride a dirtbike in a parking lot. #shift518

Amandas bike is a 250.

eh they look the same lol

Got some training in today on my buddies 05 CBR600 in anticipation of picking up my 300 tomorrow. I want to ride SO BAD right now.

Having ridden the 600 now for about an hour (first half was obviously slower pace), I’ll probably end up on a 600 at some point after I master the 300. For now, it’ll do.

Oh boy.

Did you get a pair of Moto Pants to complete your gear package?

Just saying!

Why ‘oh boy’? I’m simply remarkng on the fact that I am considering getting on a 600 eventually. I have no plan to do it any time soon as I plan to bomb around on my girly Ninja 300 for a long time until I master that little thing.

Relax. lol.

Picking up a pair on Saturday.

aanddd there you have it folks… I rest my and about 3 other shift members case.

you have eaten the forbidden fruit, young grasshopper

lol j/k

yeah the 600 is nice, but what’ll really blow your mind is what a 1000 feels like. suicidal.

its like time travel!
http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/imported/2012/07/BMWHP401-1.jpg

Skip the 300…