Finally got a cell phone. :wiggle:

Toshiba VM4050 (its a rebadged Audiovox).

Its a little bigger than I wanted, but the screen on it is amazing. Amazing colors and clarity. Takes decent pics too, and I must admit its kinda fun having the pic feature, even tough I didnt really want a camera phone. It also takes 15 sec video clips, but they are pretty rough. And Im using Sprint PCS. Wanted to do Verizon, but they wanted a $1000 deposit due to previous problems with them from last winter. Fuck that. PCS service isnt GREAT around here, but i havent dropped any calls or got any static yet. :hs:

Pic of my crazy Russian roomate.

http://www.wtfhost.com/./userfiles/darkstar/crazyrussian.jpg

:slap: I’m hoping for better pics in the future

you get a camera phone and you take pics of a guy :greddy:

this is the shiznit and free high speed internet acces off a cell phonehttp://www.samsungusa.com/images/prod/product03/b2c_m_sch_i700.jpg

ive only had it for 2 days. There are pics of hotties on it but they’re all from the bar and it sucks at taking low light pics. :hs:

post um anyways :bigok:

better than posting a dude

maybe when i get home.

IL + 1

sounds like 48 hours of oppertunity to me :dunno:

who the fuck cares if u got a cell phone telling us that is like quik tryin to tell us something that he read in a book. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK

Fuck Off poppa smurf

dude sprint sucks my ass im always dropping calls and i get static now and again. I hate sprint but, again verizon would of made me pay a 300 dollar deposit and sprint was only 100. But if i were you use it till your contract is up then switch to verizon.

never had a problem with my sprint

I do all the time my service areas are not the best. Then again I live and hr away from pittsburgh. Whenever im near a big city i get great coverage, but soon as i get outside the city all down hill from there. On average i get like 2 bars on coverage.

makes sense…you definately have to pick your carrier depending on where you live.

when i would go home to NJ my coverage would suck if i was around my family’s neighborhood, but if i went to the shore or philly it would be good…but they increased their coverage so its better now…but there is still a dead spot at my moms house.

Also it has a lot to do with your phone…some work better then others with a low signal

“ehhh… wtf … i don’t need picture phone or video, that’s pointless,… ehhh i’ll never buy it” :blah: :blah: :doh: :finger:

:cool:

:hsdance:

I asked for advice on here about getting a phone. Lots of people responded, so I figured I’d post what I got. And what are you doing on here? Havent you quit the board yet this week? :finger: :love:

I am about due to quit again fuck it I quit again :madfawk: