Finally Pics Of My New Truck!!

I took some pictures, finally! After I took the first few shots behind my building, I decided to do some off-roading in what appears to be a land fill. loll It’s all I could find with bushes around my house.

1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited

It’s a Jeep thing, I wouldn’t get why you parked in a land fill instead of a parking lot.

Lol, Nice truck man

Is that concidered off road in the city? come over to Bruce County and we’ll put it to the test on the trails.

thats not a truck.

You call that off-roading?

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/fnfooh.gif

truck?with gas prices up the ass why would u buy a truck?n if u can afford gasm its still highway robber,but whatever truck looks nice

Hey Mark, i hardpark my truck like I hardpark my car, so what? :stuck_out_tongue:

And Tacoboy, I call it a truck, deal with it.

Jordan, I’m a super noob at anything other then asphalt since my car can barely get over speed bumps, gimme a break. lol

As for the others, thanks for the kind words!

Nice mallcrawler

More like a mall racer :cool:, this thing is fast as hell. Raced my buddy in his turbo Jetta the other day, modded 2001 1.8T and kicked his ass, same for my buddy’s S13 CA18.

that thing is a beasttttt it was in jurassic park

I bet it will stand up to a 5000lb T-Rex foot stomp.

It needs an exterior roll cage, ganna get that with 40" mudders and a 2 foot lift kit so I can drive to work through the jungle every day.

looks very clean… good buy

nothing loses to a CA18

Lol Jurassic Park FTW

Do those mudders come with a complimentary mullet??

I already have that, party in the back mutherfuckers.

lol

…you ever take it off any sweet jumps?

i’m thinking of take it off the same jump that Skyline took on Sunday