Find me rims for my M

thats why you opted for the narrow, sunk in look on your car right :rofl

kinda. i am going to do spacers next, because im not into the show scene and not gonna order ridiculously expensive custom rims for my car. i dont think mercedes cuts 0 offset RS1 wheels.

Ilya, what about some Garson D.A.D. Zuenglein wheels?

Anything Garson makes is $$$$$$$$$ so I think he thinks not.

Will tires + wheels be less than $2.5k? If so, then I’d consider it but by Caz posts, I doubt it’s going to be in that price range. lol. This a DD for all summer and driving all across the northeast. There is no sense in getting $5,000 wheels if I can get the same look with a $1,200 set which will last just as well for the most part unless I’m retarded and intentionally hit a big ass pothole. I’m already dodging pot holes and have been since I got wheels for the Maxima.

EDIT: Looking at google images, those are too balla for me :rofl

I’m set with the MRR GT-1’s I think.

right? totally sweet wheels. if i had a benzo of sorts id prolly roll on something Gason/D.A.D. produces for em

idk man, those are definitely nice wheels. i mean its totally your car, im just tossing out some suggestions, ya know? im not telling you that you HAVE TO get em. maybe youll see a set that youll like a lot and end up gettin em. just tryin to help out, thats all.

I’m pretty set on the MRR’s. If those don’t fit well with the car once everything is done, then I’ll look into something else.

Honestly dude it seems like you have no idea what you’re doing and need to browse around on the M forums a bit more or just go with what you want to get because this thread is a clusterfuck

haha, hes just like me! :thumbup

No, just too many options. And I did, and I believe YOU told me they were all ugly. Can’t win with some people. lol.

I say go with BALLER as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU rims on it and just enjoy

So, initially, I said I was going to get +25 offsets. After doing some more looking around (not 100% sold on the GT-1’s)…I found this post on the M forum. He is NOT running spacers and like most M’s, he’s dropped on Eibach’s which are a reported 1.6" F and 1" R.

I guess I should be aiming for something around between +35-40. He’s running 20x10.5. I was going to go with 20x10.

Yeah if you go 20x10 in the rear than you’ll need spacers or offset around 30-35, personally a 25 would fit nice

But he’s not running spacers and his rears look fine? He’s got a +45 offset. Since my rim is half an inch less wide, I’d assume a +38 or so would give the same look. No? I don’t want my tires sticking an inch out…I want it to look just like that ^^^.

His are sunk in like an inch, and I’d guess like 10-15mm to compensate for the 1/2" smaller wheel

I dunno, they look pretty good to me? lol. I’m just worried that +25 will stick out too much, and I don’t want to get spacers.

Im done beating a dead horse.

Spacers, dude! Go with the original +25 offset, FOR SURE. It will look SUPER nice and youre not gonna end up with that dubber poke where the rim is out 2 inches from the fenders. Yes you’ll end up with negative camber, you lower a car, u get camber. IDK about ur car, but take a look if anyone makes a camber kit, if you’re concerned about that. Toe SHOULD be corrected, youre not racing, its a daily. I’m sure you know this, but after lowering it, get an allignment, but some things MAY still change a tiny bit as the springs settle into their final position. You will most likely end up having to rotate the tires as you do oil changes, like that dude. It’s all normal though.

Okay. It’s just when I said I was looking at +25 wheels, everyone on the M forum went: :wow

I didn’t get any negative effects of lowering the Maxima…does it depend on the springs and drop amount whether you get camber out of spec, etc.?

normally the lower you go to more camber you get. my car has a little bit, but its not problematic. if you want i can take some pics of what it looks like so you can look. my drop is not what youd call slammed. its close to what you’d want on your car. let me know if you want to see it.