Find me rims for my M

Well I dropped my Maxima 1.4" and had no issues. With 1.25" I should be okay, no? Or does it also depend on the car and how it’s suspension is designed?

Yea, you shouldnt be looking at ONIcamber with that much of a drop, but there will be just a bit.

Okay cool.

if hes 1/2" wider on a +45 rear(12.7mm = 1/2inch) in order to make a 10inch wheel fit the same it would need to be ~ET22.5

the +25 10inch wheel will be perfect… could even afford a small 5mm spacer too

Okay, thanks for the math. +25 it is then.

yea, i think +25 will look NICE. also, are you planning to make all 4 wheels look the same or are you going to make the back look wider? whats your final decision on that one, Ilya?

I’m going to go the same all the way around. As you mentioned in the past, I’m not sure if staggered will have adverse affects on my AWD computer or not so I’d rather not chance it.

20x10+25 is huge for the front IMO

Well if I get a 20x9 wheel I’ll have to have like a 0 offset lol. The M forum says staggered on AWD is a big no no.

u can do 9s all around and poke em in the back with spacers

Changing the offset is like using spacers. It shouldnt affect the AWD. Different tire size might though.

yes, but what im talking about is he can poke the back without custom ordering wheels with diff offsets. its cheaper and ends up with the same look. i dont think he plans to order custom wheels. then again, he might just go BALLER in the end :slight_smile:

http://kloptech.com/kramer.gif

Ilya, go 200% baller and buy 0 offset Neez wheels.

lol no thanks.

and why not? :slight_smile:

I don’t find it necessary to spend thousands on rims and then another thousand and a half on quality tires. Still not 100% set on doing anything, but definitely not spending $5k or something stupid like that on wheels and tires.

you sure about that? you DONT want quality rims? you want me to show you mu smashed rim again?

staggered and AWD is a big no no Unless you make up for it with the same tire size on both wheels

staggered or not, nothing wrong with rolling around on nice quality wheels, im jus sayin