Finding a RHD 240 in ontario

Your chances are pretty slim.

Your best bet would be to lurk in the car classified section in hopes that some kid who just bought a 180sx on impulse and now needs to sell it depserately to pay off debts.

Two threads…your getting the exact same responses.

Don’t you learn?

Stop being fucking lazy. Look around

:repost:
save some more money and import one

RHD is gay. Get a honda. There faster and less ricey

lol you see more riced up hondas then stars in the sky :stuck_out_tongue:

Go to a jdm rides meet and you will take that back. 240’s are the rice of the import world now days. I see more riced out POS 240’s in a week then all other cars combined (even neon’s).

Agree. It’s 240s that are the fucking rice of the import world now.

^^^
x3

It’s getting bad…Brampton is polluted with shit box’s.
S13 AND s14’s

LOL. I guess this is where I benefit in my area. Still polluted with rusted, fart can sounding, altezza tail light, walmart plastic spinner rimmed civics, accords and integras. I can only hope it stays this way…lol.

What happened to this thread?? so off topic.

Ditto either that or theyre bone stock… saw a orange POS with a big ass wing the other day… looked like a fucking charger daytona wing

+1. Get an old car like a 240 when you can afford it man. IMO, based on ur first post on this thread, its unlikely you will find one for that price and if you did, its be in terrible shape. IN THE END, it will not be worth the money man.

Some people need to learn by doing. I’ll tell you 1st hand that I’ve been through this and believe me, you’re better off building up ur income to get a good daily driver. Get an old car when you can afford it man. old cars need more maintenance and that = more money.

GL in your search, I really wish you the best man.

you have an equal chance of purchasing a LHD Skyline for $5000!

I disagree.

You do realize it’s the same car? You people are such homosexual fanboy cumquats.

^LOL

^^ HAHAHA cumquats, so that’s how you spell it?
dammm haven’t heard that word in ages.

lol whoa boooooooooooooooooooooost!

ahh, i am not “lazy”
i figured i would ask people who would know
but thanks to all, who have actually responded with something useful, and worth my time reading

i asked a question about where i could find a 180sx, i did not say $3500 is the highest price i was willing to go

but thanks, once again

yea, what happened to shitting on me for trying to learn about 240s

but off topic topic

i drive a dope ass 2002 saturn sl1 rollin on steelies!
hahaha