Fire, meet gasoline

http://www.torontosun.com/News/Canada/2008/06/28/6011586-sun.html

Are you fucking serious?

So someone with balding rear tires get’s fucked, but someone who is piss drunk and going 145 get’s off easy because he’s a cop? BULLSHIT. If he was not a cop, his life would have been over.

justice system fail.

5km/hr more and he would have been street racing while DUI…wow

Don’t you get charged with having an open bottle in the car as well? All alcohol must be in the trunk and unaccessible?

lets all be police officers

lmao I was just gonna say the same thing… We should all become cops so we can be above the law too.

I just read that article, and that’s unbelievable. They don’t even try to hide the fact that there was unrelenting amounts of evidence against him and they said he was not guilty anyway…

That’s just disgusting, and unbelievable. Fuck I hate Ontario.

Fcking bullsht

ye like wtf my dad got charged for having a bottle in his car while he was parked at his job site

BRUTAL… cops are all crooks

this is fuked reminds me of the movie street kings:mad::bsflag:

So, he was already more than 50 over :wink:

That’s not the speed, that’s the alcohol level.

great!! so if any of u go for trial for speeding be sure to bring this up. I have no sympathy for DUI but have 5beers and drive legally!? and all people abused by OPP for streetracing/speeding should bring out a class action lawsuit against the OPP and whoever passed this streetracing law. i dont get it why there isnt a class action lawsuit yet, i m no lawyer but if i was i d surely have gotten enough people to really wipe the smirk off those law-makers&enforcers.

on a (semi) related note…

two cops were among the 20 people charged in early morning raids of 63 grow ops

yay, go police… way to lead by example

Aaah, okay, I thought they meant driving over 80kph.

funny how this didn’t make it on city pulse 24

hmm.
i just decided to drop out and become a cop.

We used to rent a shop in a complex owned by a Senior Regional officer, head of traffic in Niagara…

He has two people on staff to manage his grow op on site.

In court, Justice Harpur found that five beers did not match the toxicology test and that he would have had to drink several more than five beers to have a reading of 180 – which, he said, casts doubt on the reliability of the equipment.

Soo now we can use this as evidence that the equipment is faulty, ok everyone lets get drunk and race on highway 7.