first 09 Zr1 went for 1 Million. video inside.

What happens if you crash this mostly carbon fiber thing? Do you get to meet its maker?

And you think you’re going to get yours for MSRP. I see another Z06 fiasco in your future.

loss carry forwards… you hold the balance of write-off and apply it to future gains.

depending on what GAAP you use (country) you apply it forward for several years.

just like tuition credits.

it works even better when you own the charity and divert huge amounts of the charities funds to various not-so-charitable projects.

Charity is BS these days. It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars in donated funds just to deliver a couple bottles of water on the ground where it’s needed.

Transparent charity is making some dudes millionaires… they set up like a reverse auction charity house and the kid who started it is kicking ass.

and hey, that vette is sick

Last time I got boned on the z06 it was when Amherst Chevrolet closed.I was told I would get it for Invoice and then when the car came in,It had already been taken over by Gm and noone there had any say in what happened to the car.Some guy named Larry was sent there to oversee the dealership operations until the end.
This Z was promised to me by the owner of the dealership and sales manager for sticker.They told me they wouldn’t wate my time if they were going to charge me more.The SM knows my purchases and who I’ve sent to dealers that he has worked for over the last 5 or so years.
I can only hope for the best.
Derek

^ It probably all depends on how much over sticker they end up selling for. They’ll look at what kind of profit they’d make selling it over sticker to someone else vs how much they’d lose by losing you as a customer and make a financial decision.

^Yup it’s usually that way.They know as soon as the 09 Hybrid Escalade come out, I’m trading in wifey’s tahoe So that will net the some $$$ right there.Hopefully it will work out fine.Worst case scenario I’ll be driving an 09 z06