first 09 Zr1 went for 1 Million. video inside.

http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?p=2017

Some pics and the video below.I forgot it had the same brakes as an Enzo Ferrari too.Man I hope this comes through.Yes it went to the united way for charity.
D

whats suppose to be regular sticker price??? i know dealers will be hiking this up and I will never have one but I still wanna know

I thought it was supposed to be around the 100k mark. Def no where near 1 million.

It was for charity.

I thought it was closer to $124k sticker price? Either way its awesome, i’d be happy with a base C6 but i’m easy going lol Corvettes in general are dead sexy machines.

i hope to god dave resseler doesn let his daughters drive this thing:ham:

They said about 100k at the show today

About 900k to much IMO.

^ wow that is quite the bang for the buck

^ That is quite the bang for the buck

If you can afford to spend $2m on 2 cars, it probably doesnt matter…

Ridiculous

Not really if you think about it. It will be the only one ever made with RPO BD1 and the only one ever produced in LeMans Blue. So dood just bought himself a one of a kind Vette and a $900k tax write off. Not a bad deal in my book.

Random question. If you have a 900K tax write off and do not make that much this year, do you get a full tax refund + some?

60grand per gallon for the paint!? GTFO!

No by definition you can only write off up to what u make. so, all you could do is brake even ad get back what u already paid for the year.

<------- not a tax professional, previous statement is not for use with the public, for internal use only, based on best assumptions.

i guess i’ll be the first to say it…

meh, it’s still just a corvette…

i appreciate everything this particular corvette is…and appreciate the great bang:buck ratio you get out of this and every new ZO6…but, it’s still a corvette…the car you see at least 1 of in every neighborhood…

if i was gonna spend that kinda money i’d want it to look like it cost that much, not only outperform things costing that much or more…just my .02 i guess.

I guess I kind of feel the same way about it. I mean, ever since the C5, it’s actually been a pretty good car. People seem to forget though, for about 45 years or so, they were just complete shit cars (comparatively). Seems like they’re going too far to impress people now. I mean, a $100K corvette? Come on now…I don’t care how it performs, that’s too much $.

Fixed, and I agree. Considering most of this car (aside from the look) is redesigned it was a poor decision to keep the same shape. This is a fantastic car and could have been so much more if it had been allowed out of the “Corvette” shadow

for the coating of the CF roof only