First 700whp tune.

its not about struggling, its about building the car as a whole to do what you want it to do. posting the video of rusty’s race car that was BUILT COMPLETELY for the sole purpose of drag racing serves no purpose. problems hooking? sure, but at least he could dial it in to get it to hook. the kids evo, 700hp spins like crazy, pretty dumb to dump all that loot into making hp and not even messing with suspension, tires etc. to make it hook.

i am with rusty on this one, talking about what a car should run is complete bs, make it run it before you throw numbers up against the wall hoping they stick. building a car to make 700 hp is insane, and congrats for that. but to do it on a car that cant support it is just dumb. whats the point to making all that power and you line up across from a car that makes almost half that and it gives you a run for your money? your gonna feel dumb and come up with the ricer excuse " oh, well i dont have a suspension" thats your dumb fault for building the car that way.

down at the old hybrid, the cars we built there werent the highest hp cars, but at least we got them to hook and run decent numbers. jays old orange 240, kolars black 240, erics type r, and my old eclipse to name a few. my eclipse basically fell victim to the hp virus after we had it running good with the 2g motor and 17c. too much for a stupid fwd. but after i realized it i was neck deep into it and i just bailed. it was never going to hook, so why bother? but you never heard me saying, oh well if it hooks its running 10’s or whatever. when ppl asked me i just shrugged my shoulders and walked away.

but anyway, this thread sucks, congrats on the tune, just get the thing to hook and dont throw any numbers out until AFTER you have done it. just post what it ran, IE 10.8 SPINNING. thats all you need to do.

kthnxbye