First 700whp tune.

WOW THANKS FOR THAT IMPORTANT INFORMATION! lets all get onto the short bus and take a trip to who gives a shit

asian dan be quiet and buy my 4wd 4l80e

kids … kids … kids… in the end you are all still a bunch of faggots… so why get all worked up?

what was the 1320 for said 700hp car? i didn’t read shit

trapped like 140-141 and ran 10.8 on a bad launch or something like that. Was not on 700whp tune, ran less boost so it was in the mid 600 range I guess.
First time out, not optimal…plus probably hot out with high DA. Not bad, dont know the weight of the car but guessing around 3300 or so with driver thats about where I expect it.

Dont know why alot of people on this forum automatically assume 1 pass done on a car was with its max hp tune and best driving. Last year one of my first passes was spinning abit of tire, shifting first to 3rd then slipping into neutral then back to third and ran 11.x at 132 or something like that. 640+whp car does 11’s? Dyno queen you say?..next pass I go 9.97 at almost 140, no other changes. Many saw that first pass, and I said I was expecting 9’s out of it. They thought I was on crack haha

Yep every other thread you explain your iroc. :zzz:

its only here to relate to the pass made here. Same goes with Quik’s “700whp 12 sec” truck. That pass wasnt made at full power either and he gets lots of shit on that. So this evo doesnt need the shit either

Advertise it as 700hp. then guess what. :::::Shocking::::: think it’s 700hp going down the track .
This isn’t about quik.

STFU

what good are you doing in this thread? DIAF

Thread dead, not worth it

so…

wow

still not a grand national

news check… spoolinsteve still LOVES the cock

news flash, azn loves black cock

news flash…this thread has been dead