First 700whp tune.

Cool, that is bottom 9 second power then, run it.

I have yet to see a car from that dyno run at the track… lets get some backing up of numbers

The car will be hitting the track. Were going to oc this weekend however next week it will be there as long
as he wants to run it.

Wow really Eric? Me, you, and nicely have been friends for like 3 years hence you know his car and it’s power potential on buschurs dyno. Nicelys car made less power on j and s dyno and you can trust that information because we’re your fucking friends. I made 8 more or less (I honestly forget) hp difference on my last set up compared to buschurs and jason’s.

I’d expect the bullshit from danl, but not you

Not calling your car out, just havent seen a single car run.

Dan saw your car in person and vouched for it, i am talking dyno to track comparisons. From anything local that has been on it, or im just a little bitter at that shop for someone there calling me shady… I dont like bein hated on.

Has nothin to do w/ u Garrett

Hate on me all you want. I don’t like the numbers coming out of that dyno. The cars coming out of that place are either blowing the fuck up before they hit the track or running much slower than they should for the HP they are claiming. At 710whp you are in high 8 second low 9 second category or high 150 to low 160mph category. You already committed to making it to the track so you have the next couple weeks to lay down an ET or MPH to shut me the fuck up. When you don’t run the times I’ll accept your apology.

Quoted…

Dan, I’ll run the car. I’m not bitching up. I think it’s interesting that you think a low nine second pass is a simple feat that has nothing to do with the driver. If I pull high 9s or even tens your going to automatically claim the dyno is bullshit, but in reality it’s a hard fucking task even with a 700 hp car.

And please provide us all with examples of inflated and deflated dyno numbers that you’re claiming

The only cars I ever posted on here were an hta fp green, Evo 9’pm e85 that made like 450ish? A stock turbo (evo9) evo8 e85 that made 396. And this 700whp car plz tell me how any of those aren’t reasonable or expected numbers?

my car made 500whp on that dyno and ran 11.3 at 125. 2010 camaro ss…then tuned it to 580whp and broke the transmission. Car will make some passes this summer and should be close to 700whp as well. I am clearly not awd nor is my car light, but low 10 high 9s at 130-140 should be about where we expect it. His dyno reads low from all i’ve seen. Not seeing what the issue is here.

LMFAO. You had 700hp and ran 13’s.

damn looks like I need you to tune my car. 550whp or bust :slight_smile: shouldn’t be hard on a pte billet 6567 turbo right? :slight_smile:

That’s a nasty turbo. You can make those numbers on pump with a proper set up.

I simply Get a kick out of people like you dan. Not a single car that has come through that shop has had an inflated number. Your telling me an Evo 8 on e85 with 272 cams, ic,exhaust, 9 turbo, blah blah isn’t capable of making 396whp at 31psi? Or an hta green Evo with all neccesary parts making 450whp @ 30psi,or how about our billet wheel 20g Sti that made 370 @ 23 psi. My stock 8 turbo on 264-272 cams e85 making 368, another memebers car built and tuned at buschur making 650+ on buschurs dyno at 42psi. And making 608whp @39psi on my dyno? How about a intake only c5 z06 making 342, or a twin turbo built camaro making 690 on a rough tune. How about a built 1970 camaro on a 300shot making 693, stock stis making 220-230whp, 500whp Srt 4 on a dynojet that made 411 on my dyno. Sti turbo on an 06 Wrx with upgraded top mount, full exhaust, Cobb map, making 243. Pullied an tuned mini
Cooper making 190whp, bolt on tuned Evo 9 on 27psi making 340, bolt on and cammed evo9 making 355 @ 24psi. Fp red 1g making 320 on pump, I can keep this shit going all night long.
The old 35r made 577awhp on buschurs dyno at 34psi. When we tweaked the tune a little more aggressive we made 608whp @ 35-36psi. At 36psi on the hta86 the car made between 660-670hp. That’s pretty much spot on for what an hta billet wheel is capable of over a gt35r.

Simple fact is that you have nothing better to do then troll forums and hate on everyone, why did you get banned on evom?

wow, way to ruin a celebratory thread about cracking 700hp on our dyno. good job douches. Go back to talking about your carbon fiber lips and smoked tailights on evom.

This is my personal experience withe the dyno, I believe it to be on par with buschurs dyno for those if us in 4G63 world !!

I made 608 wheel on J&S dyno at 37 psi spike falling to 34 thru the pull!! I then proceeded to race 2 litre bikes and was successfull topend yanks at 608 wheel didn’t touch boost at all.

I believe if I turned my boost up to 40 psi on J&S dyno I be right around my Buschur 650 whp mark

Looking for an evo!

Fuck ya Joe

fuck you it was a 15.1… And there were two rocker arms laying in my head.

I was just sayin… id rather make my 700whp at 30psi, not 40… but if its just a drag car, f it. I checked out that turbo and it looks pretty sweet, but couldnt find any compressor maps.