First 700whp tune.

Assuming it doesnt go kaboom? Yes

i dont remember where dan got his from but i think http://www.worldwideracingfuels.com/ sells it . Quick google search.

so you spend all the time building your car and sucking ass to your favorite shop back then to come out and have your car shit the bed after a 15 sec run. Yes you documented your build. Yes you posted a video of your run on youtube. You also ran a horrible time and that vid was pointless. holidays car isnt going to run 9’s. Everyone knows that. He doesnt have suspension or tires for that matter. He has what looks like a lift kit on his car. Its also going to be his first time running his car at the track with new setup. You have seen it in person and you know as well as i do that he put his money into his engine first and your not dumb enough to think its going to run a 1/4 time that fast with how his car is setup. If any of you have ever been to a dsm shootout then you know even the cars with the big money to run 8’s and 9’s break alot. Last year i seen probably 4 of the big dogs cars break. I swear the tcase goes whenever it feels like it. Evo man dans car put 608whp on the dyno and it is no joke of a car. Are you going to say his dyno numbers are inflated too because he didnt run it at prp? Come out one night and watch it romp on bikes and then try to tell me his number is inflated. Jay is down the beach for his birthday. When he gets back im sure he will post a graph up so it will shut you bitchs up.

Quoted…

Have we ever met?

I did some searching and came up with this:

Doing my math I theorized ~600whp plus or minus. Turns out that buschur himself verified that about 582whp is about all he could muster out of E85 and the 1600cc/min injectors on one of these turbo cars using 4 injectors. This is the same dyno that J&S claims theirs reads lower than. So anything much more than 580whp on E85 as J&S is claiming (710 WHP!!!) just isn’t realistic. Sorry.

Nope, its just that Jay at J&S promised me a dyno sheet before he left and that fell through. Before you guys edit what you have said I am quoting it. This way we can let the truth set us free!

The number I spoke of is rwhp and not awhp

DUDE…get your ass off the internet and try and get some fucking pussy you are a sorry excuse for a man…

best post in the whole thread

I know, I’m just saying these 700 plus whp claims are just that, claims. It just so happens that a single walbro on race gas is tapped a round 500-540whp and 1600’s on E85 are tapped around 600whp. Kurts car dynoed 690, or about 100-190 whp too high and this most recent evo is a MIMIMUM of 100-110 whp to high.

The J&S dyno is at least 100whp high but could be up to 150-200whp too high depending on the car. That is a significant value.

What is odd is that some cars read “normal” while others do not. Even more so is the lack of dyno sheets posted by J&S themselves. It seems to me they are inflating numbers of cars they have tuned/worked on or have a vested interest in.

one example of e85 and 1600cc injectors dual walboro setup, 725rwhp and 600ft-lb’s on an automatic 240sx with dsm ecu
http://e85forum.com/post-2907.html&highlight=&sid=c6b626fe0e0b0ffe1395fbb8448b9ede

Dan l, everyone is coming home from the beach today, I think Jason plans on addressing all this within the next day or so, I cannot speak for anyone so I won’t be involved. I work 50 hours a week and am finishing up a masters program so I don’t have the time or energy to keep up with this nonsense.

for the record: I have a Buschur double pumper and an agency power fuel rail. I had an aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, but the Buschur camp said I didn’t need it and that stock lines were sufficient. Hope that answers your Fuel question.

I looked at aem logs today and at 39psi the 1600 injectors were showing 112% duty cycle so they’re definately tapped. The car is running on 34 psi and the injectors still see over 100% in 4th and 5th. I obviously need to go bigger, but for the time being I’m gonna run slightly lower boost to compensate

ps. I made the executive decision to stay with aem after talking to Mellon and a few guys on the Evo forums. Apparently there’s some glitches that need ironed out with speed density on stock ecu so I wanted to stick with the box for the time being

First you are comparing apples to oranges. That is a dynojet whereas J&S is using a mustang dyno.

An example of ~650whp on a mustang dyno and 163mph traps:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/152191135-post1.html

So you are on a stock FPR, stock lines, fuel rail, and double pumper?

Also, holiday, where are you guys getting your E85 from?

Yes sir, stock lines and stock fpr. Aftermarket pumps and fuel rail. Evo man dan has the same set up and Buschur put him at 650awhp, except he has some injector left. In fact the only thing different about dans car and mine is the turbo kit and tcase.

Oh and verasun e85 from Monroeville sheetz. Good stuff.

If you want drums of e98 there’s a company called glacial plains that will ship you drums of pure ethanol diluted 2% with race gas for a really good price.

Interesting thread, but this had me rolling. I am also finding it funny that guys think it is as easy as making power on a dyno and it immediately translating to valid et’s at the track. I am putting out 600 rwhp on my car and it has been a bitch getting it to launch correctly. After 8 passes, I am still trying to get my nitrous (jets and activation rpm) set correctly to yield a good et.

Thanks for the info!

By all accounts 700+ whp is seriously a 155plus MPH car. Just look at all the other evos with that kind of power.

I still find it odd that kurt was able to muster 690whp on a single pump.