First Car

What should i get as my first car
im thinking about getting an s13 but i only got about 3 grand to spend on it

Honda Civic? lol

Check out the cars for sale on here. I’m on my second 240. I was without one for a few years and when it came time to decide again there was no doubt that another 240 was in the works. IMO, for the money, you really can’t buy another car that you will have more fun in then a 240, or maybe an rx7 or something small and rear wheel…

for three grand you should easily be able to get something you won’t have to put money into right away.

for three grand you should be able to find a clean s13 thats ready to go and you wont be dumping money into it just to get it going.

i got a coupe with silvia front end for 3 big ones

^^^were did u find it?

I wish i had $3000 to spend when i got my 240…but you can easily find one for that cost and put it on the road…I had mine completely on the road (buying the car, safety and etest, first month insurance, plates and registration) for about $1800

^lucky you^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

lol

Have you ever driven a rear wheel drive car before? If this is your first car, may I suggest something that’s front wheel drive - Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Pontiac Sunfire, etc. For a first time driver, rear wheel drive cars can be tricky at times.

Just some helpful advice.

i bought my 240sx (1990 fastback) from my brother for $1500!!! And it looks like it just came off the lot lmao … Its lucky to find a good condition 240 these days, especially body-wise (cuz i see a few rustbuckets here n there) lol

If your looking for a really clean S13 coupe, my friend has one. Hes asking 3000 or something around there. Only problem is that its auto. The car runs really well and has no problems other than the auto from my experience with it.

so you’ll buy a clean car and then ruin it by driving it in the winter?

well thought out, indeed