First drag race ever

Well I drag raced for the first time ever in my car yesterday. I gotta say I was nervous as hell, and really didn’t know what to do, but once i made 2 passes I was having a ball. I’m really used to road course driving so this was completely different for me. This was at the event out at quaker yesterday. My best run of the day is as follows.

R/T .530
60’ 1.756
330 5.267
1/8 8.213
1000 10.715
1/4 12.932
MPH 105.39

I had 3 12.9xx passes and 3 13.0xx passes. my first run was a 13.7, and second was a 13.4. I started to get the hang of it. I got to run 12 times! Anyway, great time, and I’m sure i will be at PRP soon.

nice

forgot 1/8 MPH was 83.64 for anyone who cares :hahano:

did you see your pictures in the gallery jeff?? make sure you put your time in the timeslip database too!!

will do, and yeah i checked out the gallery last night before bed. I was hoping to see a pic of my bashing my steering wheel while swearing when i missed second for the second time. :doh:

good times for the first times at the track

i was to busy laughing to take the picture

a lot better than i could do…but now u got an excuse to race me :smiley:

great times, glad to see you enjoyed drag racing :slight_smile:

:cool:

:bigok: EEEEVVVVVOOOOOOOO LOL

very good for your first attempt man. seat time is key & so is not being scared to launch the shit out of it. i know & you know that the car has a lot more in it…probably better to save the motor/drivetrain though.

anyhow…rock on!

have i mentioned how bad ass your car looks Jeff? :bigok:

thanks guys, was a good time for sure… though now i need a clutch.

1320 thanks for the compliments on the car, i really wasn’t going for any kind of look really. Everything I have done has been to make the car go… with the exception of taking the stock altezzas off, and putting some evo 7 tail lights on.

Whitey, that pic of me and the yellow srt4 is kinda cool.

:itr41:

fucker…

:squint:

lol dark…

nice time . what mods you got

Nice Times! Someday, I’m going to get out there to see how slow I am. What fuel were you running?