first one in the G20!

so im att wally world and i notice this kids civic that i know , he goes to my local boces , anyway…im walkin around wally world , buy some oil and some rain -x(best stuff ever) , and this kid is like hey , hey , and i turn around and hes standin there wit all his lil buddies and hoe ass girl friend , and they are talkin some shit , so i leave and get in my car and he pulls up next to me and hes like wheres yur car (my old 240sx) and i tell him i sold it and hes like what for this piece of shit and im like yep , and hes like HA and revs the shit outta his lil vtec:bloated: , he pulls away and i follow , hes revvin the shit outta it in every gear he can grab and then we catch a light , now this light , it goes from a dead stop , around a sharp left hander and then a straight stretch into another light about 1/6 mile away. light turns green we both sqwuak , he jumps inhead cus hes got the inside lane , i held first gear throuhg the turn and we’re dead even , i pop second , pull half a car , middle of second gear , gots a full car on his , hit 3rd and start pullin buses , peace out rice boy. must be da V-Tek didn’t kick in yo!:bloated: deeee…i was stoked to say the least , :headbang:

lol @ a g20 in 3rd.

and yes, I would know.

huh?

huh?

3rd, 4th & 5th are tall in the G20s.

i.e. 3rd with a SE-R tranny is ~90 mph, with a G20 is ~105 mph.

I have a SE-R LSD tranny in my G20 and the thing is an overweight pig, I can’t imagine with original equipment.

lol…well thats where you lack of knowledge of MY g20 comes into play, i have 96 se-r tranny thats been cryoed , and a ACT hd disc and press plate with a fidanza fly , and i think it was about 80-90 , i only revved to 5500

im dumb…

and beating a probably stock civic is really meh…

and you suck at writing. Try to be more coherent in the future…

cyro treating adds hp?
clutches add hp?
a flywheel frees up 2 hp?

A 3000 lb car with 125 whp is a dog no matter how you put it.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:8,topic:26393"”]

cyro treating adds hp?
clutches add hp?
a flywheel frees up 2 hp?

A 3000 lb car with 125 whp is a dog no matter how you put it.

[/quote]

well, cryo treating reduces the molecular structure, thusly reducing the weight, which is less rotational mass on the driveline, which = fast

and the clutch adds hp by directly injecting hot gas into the exhaust, thereby reducing the intake charge temp, increasing hp…

i thought you were talking about racing in a G20 van like i did long time ago

gay

haha you guys are really nice , the civic was deff not stock , i’ve seen it before in person , i guess yu guys just cant be nice

240 >>>> g20

damn, and i thought i sucked at spelling… and im puerto rican.:headbang:

good kill :eyebrow: … i guess

[quote=“newman,post:13,topic:26393"”]

240 >>>> g20

[/quote]

may be a rear wheel drive platform but stock for stock , the g20 will smoke my old 240 any day , any time , and its got leather! lol

nitpicking fags :bloated:

good kill

He should have bet his little ho of a girlfriend, then you would have been
the man… Nice job anyway…

[quote=“vq30de,post:7,topic:26393"”]

and beating a probably stock civic is really meh…

[/quote]

Not when the owner of said Civic is talking trash.

[quote=“SI01,post:18,topic:26393"”]

Not when the owner of said Civic is talking trash.

[/quote]

haha exactly , and it wasn’t stock , had a cage , header back wit no cats , CAI , lowered, 5 speed , port and polish…i know the kid that drives it.

[quote=“rrsti,post:17,topic:26393"”]

He should have bet his little ho of a girlfriend, then you would have been
the man… Nice job anyway…

[/quote]

haha that woulda been sweet , that chic goes to my boces aswell…lol

hoes:snky: