First Run for 10'

So i’m on my way home on Sunday. It was gorgeous here, 40’s and sunny. So I end up side by side with a 2010 Camaro.

I am in the DD (13G VR4 w/ mods), and we end up going for it. I thought they were fast from what I have been reading, and I was RIGHT. That thing raped me like I was standing still. By the time we got to about 60 he was 2 cars ahead of me and pulling HARD.

The vette would have even had a hard time with that car. We talked for a little bit afterwards and the guy was cool as hell. He bought it about 4 days ago so he is loving it. I have to admit they are no joke.

they are 110 cars

the ss’s that is

Yea it was an SS. Pretty quick lol

13G’s should pull harder, right?
My stock turbo 9b’s put my car at 106mph traps…

I dunno about that… I have my sights set on a black and white striped ss. The guy lives in amsterdam and works with me here… he shit talks my little jetta! lol wicked nice guy, but I think he will be looking at my tail lights.

thirty-eight-hunge + is alot of car to move with those 430CHP’s.

^^^ brake boost

Yessssir. :thumbup

Correct.

The car is in a bad need of a tune which is where most of my problem lies right now. I still didn’t think I would get beat THAT badly…

Yeah i know the feeling. When I met up with that 900hp+ ram 3500 in the saab, he fucking walked me! I honestly think if I was tether to his bumper my car would have accelerated faster than it would on its own! lol

Gat was tellin me today about how he got a ride in that thing and it was INSANE

The truck? yeah his brother told me he is on slide ny and knew the thing. motherfucker weighs 8K+ and moves out! major props to the owner.

back on topic, I wana find an ss on my way home tonight.

whats the setup on this truck?

Gat said it put 900hp to the wheelz without spray

yea great. whats the setup is what i’m asking lol

Not sure, Geoff (owner) rattled off some turbo S475 or something. I couldnt hear over the whine of it. He has a time slip from the previous owner, 11.4 without nos. I drove it and it moves out, fucking truck was all over the place haha.

got too watch out for those camaro’s!!

I still can’t find pics of this thing… care to post any pics or vids? Is it for sale?? I need a plow truck.

The 2010 Camaro I raced with wifeys car musta been a v6 one then, cause it didn’t move out like that at all.

PMd It’s not for sale :lol

would make for one helluva plow / tow rig!!!