First time install sr20

I am goingto be doing a swap before winter i dont want to get a clip becasue i just needthe engine really and it would be cheaper for me …what stupid problems am i going to run into…this will be my first time doing something this big on my car…kinda worried about screwing something up anyone have any tips?

lol dude thats custom work

um you can do that by opening the hood of your caar dude… and i hardly recomend the reason you get a clip is because of 180sx brakes when 300zx brakes are better and cost 250 dollars, and a used short shifter is worth probobally 80 dollars max unless its a tomei or nismo…

and both motorsets i have purchased had mint mounts on them which i used.

awsome, i guess a motorset is better

i would rather have a clip…why u say? just cause…its better that way…u get everything turbo, maf, igniter computer, etc etc uncut wiring harness. I know you can buy motor sets like that but this way u see how everything is…

180sx brakes are also nice…same size as 300zx just single piston, but you can also get things that were allready mentioned. Usually aftermarket steering wheel, strut bar, coilovers, front end you can always sell off, maybe some gauges? mint rad support and mint front frame you could always swich in the process…another cool thing is u get the jdm non mph speedo…and the 9000 tach if im not mistaken on the sr?

im purchasing a front clip when i get a car…i think its just a better way to go

Just buy a 180sx. You won’t have to swap in anything, no custom work needed, etc.