What should I install into 95 s14..s14 sr20det or s13sr20det

Help me out guys, im in a dilemma, i wanna know which is cheaper and what exectly i will NEED to buy in order for this to happen. Thx

search tech first…

S13 will be cheaper becuase it’s older…

Use the search button at the top of the page… you’ll find lots about SR20 swaps

you will NEED to buy a front clip, that is the best bet, gives you everything. Sometimes motors don’t have wiring harness, I/C, there are lots of things that could not be there

Go with a S13 front clip ther only $4000 and thats pretty much a turn key install.

Go RB, SRs are for pussies. As much as I respect our two swap gurus^^ I fail to see the need for a front clip when complete engines can be had for much less than $4000. Why would you want to pay for all the shit that you don’t want or need and have to deal with getting rid of the left over frame from the front clip when your done. Next these guys will be telling you that you need to have the clip shipped in from Cali :roll: One more thing, if your asking newb questions like this your not ready to perform an SR swap. It’s called the search function. Use it.

some of you ppl got abit of smart ass ne’s in you :shock:

you hear there is sr swaps and 240s you jump on them form your civics
hahaha

I did a sr swap back in 98 when you guys where running around looking to buy a civic
if you don’t know the advantages of buy a front clip plz keep your s h i t
to your self :wink:

Back in '98, most members didn’t even have a licence, letalone own a Civic.

If you don’t know the advantages of proper grammer and spelling, please keep your posts to yourself. :wink: