First time tuning with DSMlink

We’ll get around it. I have your IM gasket at home whenever you want it.
Your car is a much simpler setup that T70’s is. I’m sure with some seat time we can get it straightened out once the problems are fixed.

No doubt.
Right now I’m just living up to my name and being Lazy, but seriously its finals at school, and I don’t have enough time to shower let alone change that gasket.

yeah. since my car runs i dont want to touch it or even go “tuning” for fear of something retarded going wrong. i was beatin on it in the snow storm deal yesterday though.

Are we working on anything this weekend? Get your phone on and let me know.

did you eve fix your creep?

no. not yet. I just don’t boost.
instead of fixing my car, Asmodeus and I just put a true evo 3 turbo on a sixbolt swapped 2g, I did some amature porting like the link I posted earlier an we didnt get any creep. But the car also had 2.5" exhaust and a cat , so who knows if the porting works.

so no I didn’t get to my gasket or my boost creep yet, I needed the $$$ before I needed my car fixed.

Yeah, and it doesn’t’ fit the theme since the coil is causing the lightning.

what?

Totally posted in the wrong thread.

No more drugs 4 you.

ok the NEW intake manifold gasket is on, and Boy was that fun… But it gave me a chance to get rid of all that emissions crap and A whole bunch of extra vaccume lines and other stuff that I found while I was in there.
So once all this sensor safe rtv sets I’ll be begging Asmodeus for help tuning.

MAYBE then I can report on some actual tuning with DSMlink.

No pics because camera didnt have batteries and I was to dirty to go to the store

That’s impossible.

ok, you got me.
I was too lazy to go to the store

:bigok:

well the I/m gasket is on and everthing is finnally sealing up, egt’s dropped about 300 degrees.

Hopefully we can get somewhere now.

It would be nice. For a change.

not to be OT on the subject, but what does your username stand for?

FIrst I dare anyone with a wideband wired into the baro input of dsmlink to turn OFF ignore baro. and see what happens.

yeah so…

after we got past that, the tuning went well, lo’s and mid’s are dead on the idle needs just a tad bit of tinkering but should fix itsself after the throttlebody shaft seals are replaced.

As for WOT well we ran out of injector at about 30psi… not much we can do there until I get the evo 16g to quit creeping.

I should also add that this has taken alot of Asmo’s time and I appreciate it.

Google it.

Anyway, LL, I have seen 16gs creep. But dear GOD… I think you forgot to put a line on the waste gate. 3rd gear pull. 30PSI!

WTF!

Most of your fuel trims are fairly inline. All the problems from earlier in the day are solved. You need to get the MAP wired in so it actually reads. :smiley: Then we get your GM dialed in and I can tune the top & WOT stuff.

Well… whenever you decide to port the turbo a little so we can keep the boost under 23-24psi. 125% IDC @ 5500 rpm on 550’s!
Holy shit!

I’d like to see some real airflow numbers when we get it dialed. I think that will help with the choppy-ness you’re getting too. Either way its driveable now. Get the MAP working, and I think the rest will be easy to iron out.

If not, I got an extra 2g MAF or two we could throw on and see if it solves it.
Gettin’ pretty tired of your GM. :reloading

well, when the car crept to 30 psi and knocked, it lifted the head.
the car was leaking coolant.
compression was still good So
I retorqued the headstuds, as a temp fix until after the christmas and new years.
then its arp and a metal gasket, after the head gets resurfaced.