Fitness bros of Shift. I need diet help.

dude, no offense…seriously… but you DID come on here as a know it all, you DID brag about your nutrition degree and you DID give out toonnnssss of mis information…

if you have your nutritional degree then you should look faaarr better then almost all of us here… Diet is HUUGGGEEEEEE in bodybuilding and in fitness in general

I ONLY DRINK CLEAR LIQUIDS AND EAT CLEAR FOODS. YOUR BODY CAN PROCESS IT BETTER. I HAVE A BACHELORETTE’S DEGREE ANTIPERSPIRANT IN BODY SHIT. FUCK YOU GUYS.

what would be a good resource for nutritional info, i’ve been at my job for about a year now (i sit at a desk and am rapidly becoming a fat fuck), i used to eat whatever i wanted and was fine but now that i sit on my ass all day i obviously need to eat healthy (as well as get some form of excersize everyday). ive been searching the internet for dietary/nutritional info and there is a lot of contradiction so where should i look for accurate info? my short term goal is losing fat and once im in decent shape again i will be looking to get a bit of muscle mass and definition (im not looking to be a bodybuilder). thanks in advance for any help guys.

Not my intent, i apologize. I dont speak information that i dont know. Mainly why i stay out of the car threads. But the stuff that ive explained has worked for me. And as stated above, not all stuff that works for you works for other people. If i was fat lazy and usless believe me i would stay out. Didnt mean to brag was never my intentions… Sorry fellas