Fitness Freaks Inside!!!

i enjoy working my ass off, drinking and hanging out with my friends and my gf in whatever free time i have, and smoking about a pack a day.

i think its a pretty good workout routine. i guarantee i’ll outlive a lot of you fuckers that go to the gym.

life is too short to watch myself running in place and lifting heavy weights in a mirror.

Dude you need a great workout plan if you have that much time. Even on a crappy diet you should be able to get close to 10%bf over time. I do not advocate cardio before you lift. And dont like it directley after either if you can split the up great if not then do cardio after you lift. Read the training articles i posted. If you can go 5 days a week i like this split the best.

CHEST
BI
TRI
OFF
SHOULDERS/LEGS
BACK
OFF

Start a workout log. Take sets to failure and go heavy. Lift with huge intensuty in each set but keep training volume moderate. I say no more then 12 working sets per muscle group each time hit. This will avoid overtraining and prevent injury. TAKE PROTEIN!!! this is especially important right after you lift you need to take advantage of how a muscle will absorb nutrients after a workout. Take a good40-50 grams after workout BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE GYM then eat a meal as soon as you get home. I take half of my creatine in a pre shake with bcaas and a NO product, Then i mix gatorade with hald scoop of creatine and half scoop of bcaas i drink it while im lifting the finish it right after. OK GO!!! let me know if yu have any other questions. Send me your e-mail too as my current plan would work for you as well. ablake211@yahoo.com

[quote=“Jam,post:21,topic:36141"”]

i enjoy working my ass off, drinking and hanging out with my friends and my gf in whatever free time i have, and smoking about a pack a day.

i think its a pretty good workout routine. i guarantee i’ll outlive a lot of you fuckers that go to the gym.

life is too short to watch myself running in place and lifting heavy weights in a mirror.

[/quote]

Thanks for your input JAM. I feel ya and if its not for you thats cool man. Dont get me wrong im not a let it run my life kinda guy im still down for zzz booze and pizza.

Ok so i just though i would say i went to the gym today and it was my last day of lifting before im taking a three week break before i start a nice bulking phase. Anyhow i decided i would try my powerlifting numbers as in squat/bench/dead lift. I am not a powerlifter and it isnt my goal to be but this gives me a good gauge of how much strength i lost during my cutting phase. Ok so here are the results:
Bench 285
Squat 335 All numbers raw(no straps etc.) bodyweight 167lbs
Dead 345

I need some work on squat and dead and really exoect them both to to be over 400lbs a few months into bulking. I am really happy with these numbers since i am cutting and following a 30+mile a week cardio program.
Cliffs- I fucking PWN.