Fixing illegal immigration, look how easy it is

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/22/immigrants.leave.ap/index.html

Imagine that, take away the jobs and they leave. Now if we could just put some people in congress with the will to make Arizona’s program national.

“I don’t want to live here because of the new law and the oppressive environment,” he said. “I’ll be better in my country.”

GTFO scumbag.

Sooooo oppressive you and millions of others come here and take jobs away from legal citizens.

Also the point he made about being a part of what keeps our economy running…PLEASE…you cost more than you contribute. argh

Happy Holidays

:tup:
GTFO.

AWESOME. Whoever had the courage and conviction to put that law into effect needs to be in Congress

Outstanding.

:clap:

this should be a federal law not just one state.

whoever thought of this should be running for president!

Sweeeeet!

“Workers are being fired, of course,” she said. “Nobody wants to find out later on that they’ve got somebody working for them who’s not here legally.”
:bloated: I hate those pesky workers who don’t show their citizenship status when getting a job, yet are hired anywyas…How dare they trick us like this!

GTFO AND STAY OUT!

Wow I am thrilled about this, and I would NOT be suprised if John Mccain had a hand in this, being it is his state.

I am sure we could find the homeless people or unemployed to do construction, its better for us in every way, either that or make inmates do it. we have a lot of those too.

I’ve always felt: give people a legal path by which to become citizens - INCLUDING making them pay fines or past-taxes for income earned while working illegally, or get the fuck out if you don’t WANT citizenship. This is a step in the right direction (if a bit harsh?) - I don’t agree with just blanket kicking people out or blanket amnesty, but SOMETHING has to be done.

i was down in arizona for a month for the army helping keep those little fuckers out. not only do they bring themselves but ridiculous amounts of drugs. its carzy the biggest bust we had was like 40lbs of weed and a couple decent coke busts. and they just try and walk through the mountains with that shit on their backs. absolutely ridiculous.

Yes it is. And the politicians want to grant them amnesty because they are future votes

neone who protests this law and movement are people who want to take steps backwards instead of forwards, simple as that.

Nice. Nationwide policy!

agreed, but anyone too lazy to type “any” instead of ne… :deadhorse2: