FL sunset pics from tonight..

We have gone to both and then we normally went to the beach right after you cross the drawbridge and go left coming from bradenton

Shit, we had rain on the opposite side of FL last evening, so we didn’t have an awesome sunset like that… but we do get a lot of those in the “winter time”.

Today will be pretty chilly, which is good.

Couple days ago it was almost 80 degrees or something silly.

Godamn FL…

Sounds like you come over cortex bridge and go to cortez beach or coquinna…

Lol we had rain in the morning but by the night it was perfect out… new years eve was even better sunset… I love when there is blue moon…

We are stuck in traffic on 75 in tampa going 10mph fpr the last hr or so… but its def chilly its 54 right now…

Yea we used to go to cortez alot but use to go over to the pier on ana maria and eat at the end

Mm… rod n reel pier… they have the best fish and chips and blackened grouper…

Yea I havent eaten there in probably 6 years or longer

Damn… I think this was my first trip home where I didn’t eat there… I went to ap bell docks and got like 7 lbs of stone crab, 4 lobsters and 3 lbs of shrimp for dinner the other night though…

We use to go to breakfast at this place called Al Jans I think which was right off cortez near the shell station in that strip mall.

The old person place… they have great breakfast but its always old people… so does peaches and gulf drive cafe…

Nice pics! Dusk on any beach is usually a nice photo shoot op. I got some nice ones earlier this year in PA.

Damn, hadn’t had any stone crab in a long time.

Is Cortex Bridge the one that’s like a mile long?

I remember going over there for the first drift day in FL for whoever to go and practice, and hauling ass on that bridge with a group of friends in SR powered 240s, blasting down the bridge at like 100mph with the windows down.

That was sick.

Yea it really is… unfortunatly AMI is really hit or miss on its sunsets… they are normally beautiful but normally more pastel colors and not so vibrant…

Have it 2 times a year december and may lol its a must…

Cortez is a short draw bridge, manatee is a draw bridge sounds like ur thinking of ringling bridge from sarasota to st armonds circle…? Ringling bridge is easy as hell to speed on… cortez not so easy first time I ever got pulled over was for doing 78 in a 35 after going over it…

Yea its getting way to developed down in Bradenton now for my liking.

nice picts!

Incredible. I can only imagine how that must have looked/felt in person.

Hmm… I am not sure what it’s called, but I think it’s the “famous” bridge that leads into Tampa area, not Bradenton area.

Oh well.

I am on the opposite coast, so I have no clue what that stuff is called over there.

Yea it has been unfortunatly… and they lost everything in the market soo many half a mill houses selling for under 200…

Thanks…

About the same as the pics show to be honest…

Ohh… the skyway… it connects tampa/st pete to bradenton… u prob raced on the howard franklin leading up to it from tampa where its like 4 lanes and at water level the whole way… I’ve only hit 125ish out there… its well known for racing…

That would have made a nice backdrop for a shoot of b.

Lol… B wasn’t looking up to par for pics… had 1 or 2 taken though…