Flash light drags crash!

http://www.wpxi.com/news/13432936/detail.html

wow!

always wondered why they make you stand so far back at the fld’s up here

wow i hope this doesn’t affect the other FLDs now that media attention is there.

man… hopefully they at least make some changes. I know there are some NASTY cars there that really shouldn’t be there.

…mine could be one of them :angel:

damn

yeah it is supposed to be street cars and I would guess this was probably some all out drag car that had no business there.

oh wow thats no good… I hope all is still well for zeli next weekend.

x2 hope everyone is ok

Exactly what I was thinking…

I smell a law suit

Well street racing and street cars…who would of thought…welcome to earth!

o my…hope those kids and mother turn out ok.

yeah heard about it last night …just remember take it slow past the crowds next week guys

wtf does this mean???

“One witness said, “He went over top of the car and he ran over him and landed the tires at my feet.””

great point, i see alot of people flyin coming back up the taxiway (and even racing each other up the taxiway).

keep it slow!

crazy

I translate it as:

“I made the drive up from West Virginia and got hit by a car!”

Oh, and what’s with the picture of the drag-race prepped '69 Camaro getting its lean on? Was that actually the car, or just some stock photo the d-bag editors chose?

Seriously though, I hope everybody is okay… and I hope it doesn’t ruin the FLD for you all. That’s one thing I’m really jealous of out here, there’s nothing like FLDs.

-TJ

im kinda confused by this to. maybe the car rolled over hit the kid and landed on its tires at this persons feet?