flashing xbox 360, does anyone here do it?

lol whatever , have you flashed an MS25 before? or you just playin around

What is the purpose of flashing it and switching stuff around on them? Do they run faster and get better picture?

I’m just fuckin with ya. I’ve done many regular xboxs and ps2s, but none of the new stuff.

Not sure yet, won’t be home until later tonight. I think I got the phillips style, or the sammy

nah, there is no point in making xbox’s faster, i think thats so silly because all the games are meant to run on the exact hardware specs of the xbox, so making performance cooling or something is retarded

some people like to run linux on the xbox

but for me, i just dont wanna pay 70 bucks for games, so i rather rent games, or download games, burn them to dvd and play them…

thats the only reason why im messing with it, cuz i wanna be a pirate haha

Yeah I fixed a friends xbox after the red ring shit. It worked for a long time but the red rings came back (overheating) so now were going to water cool it and might make a full blown arcade system with it, depends if I have time with all the other winter projects I’m lining up.

well in that case thats understandable , but im saying, there is no need to weak an xbox that works perfectly as it is, making it run cooler isnt worth the hassle,

but if its fucked up and got the red ring of death problem, and keeps coming back due to overheating then the obvious choice would to be proper cooling of course…

by the way there is some good write ups on red ring fixing, if you didnt read them already etc

my xbox does it here and there… but hasnt happened enough yet for me to do antyhing about it

Yeah we fixed it before with the Arctic Silver and that worked great for a couple months, then the guy didn’t use the 360 for like 3 months or more and it gives the same red rings as before (overheating). So I have a bunch of cooling stuff so we’ll give it a try.

word sounds like a plan