FLR RallyX 9/23

http://www.flr-scca.com/rally/2006/rallycross/index.html

who’s coming. i’ll be there with the mighty one wheel drive civic. who needs horsepower and AWD?? :). i’ve got 1.5 liters of fury and the will to keep my foot in it.

you gotta come check this out if you haven’t been to a rallyX. possible Hankook vendor on site pushing the new Kook rally tires. stay tuned.

wish, but i have no offroadable vehicle. the vigg would not enjoy it, and the honda, well, lets just say the honda doesnt getting grass stained

I can’t this weekend since it’s BIMP… do they do this during the winter at all… or will there at least be another event this year? I really really really really do want to come out and watch once, then maybe take my Metro out, lol.

Yeah they do them a few times in the winder, weather permitting. $200 impreza wagon FTW!

$200 wagon of doom tdown to Trailering tho.

Im in. have a new ride “hopefully” regardless ill be there to Throw some MUD around.

A perfect chance for anyone with a winter beater to step up to the plate and run round the field.

Trackday>rallyX>autox>dragstrip>spectating

Lets just make sure that cory torques his lugnuts this time.

3wheeling it is only fun in the corners… not on the way to lunch.

i swear we torqued all the lug nuts on the car that morning when we changed the wheels. i don’t know wtf happened. it still makes me laugh. how often do you get to see your own wheel rolling down the road going faster then you are. i still have the same brake rotor on the car with a flat spot from where it was skidding down the road.

thanks for the reminder though… i’m going to change the oil and the wheels right now. i’ll be sure to make sure everything is tight.

the next event is the day before the mirrorkana. you should definitely bring the metro out to play. brad normally co-drives the civic with me but if he’s not going on the 7th you can drive her. i have to warn you though. she’s a real beast :slight_smile:

I definitely appreciate the offer :slight_smile: If Brad is going, I’ll go ahead and bring the metro, but I’d love to be your co-driver if he isn’t!

wheels changed - check
lug nuts torqued - check

oil changed - check
drain plug and oil filter tight - check

too excited about rallycross tomorrow to go to sleep yet - check

almost forgot…

eddy’s cookies and cream ice cream in stomach - check

^^ Hehehe, like a kid before Christmas!

I heard rumor that the event might have been cancelled due to rain… true/not true? And if not true, how was it?!

Things really got silly towards the end of the day. .

and they decided not to finish the rally ;(

just when it was getting silly.

http://static.flickr.com/118/252379463_7394b042e2.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/96/252379476_717ae18bab.jpg

AWD > FWD. pretty much any day.

so cory do you think your water pump is fuxored? or just too much mud in the radiator. ?

Does anyone know the guy who was videotaping?
just curious to see what was captured.

and i want a vid of the white STI the high Rev limit RULES!