Rallycross 9/22 Leicester, NY

who’s going? we’ll be there with the slo car. i haven’t been to a rallyX since march so i’m really looking forward to this one!

I’ll be there, begging a codrive from someone (as usual).

h8 these threads :mad:

sometime :slight_smile:

I’ll be there. You guys need to fix that thing :slight_smile:

i’ll say its the other jim’s fault

even though its not, we are all lazy fucks :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there thanks to MXS!

high five!!

we are making a trip out to albany for their event.

Cory - can I try the slocar out? I’ve been curious how a fwd car does at it.

someone has to run. im makeing the mistake of heading out to granville sunday and missing the FLR event that was originally canceled.

Cory. kick ben gilmores ass. Im trailing in driver points. and missing this event is going to screw me. cant get beat by a neon in rallyX points.

the weather looks to be Dusty as hell once again. wish i could do both events.

I might stop by…

Directions and whatnot are here:

http://www.flr-scca.com/rally/2007/rallycross/event_info.html#general

looks fun but I never did it before and wouldn’t want to go out there and suck.

Everyone sucks at it there first time, but we aren’t there because we are good at it.

yeah we don’t go to these things because we’re awesome, i drive an '89 Honda Civic for god’s sake. we go because it’s fun. saying you want to go but you won’t because you’ll suck is pretty lame. you’ll never get to have any fun with that attitude. life is too short for lame excuses. we all had a first event and we all still suck sometimes :slight_smile:

Sometimes? I still suck all the time! Tied for FTD and came in second last - that takes some serious skill right there…

yeah if you go in with an auto-x mindset you won’t do well. Its usually all about the best line but the best line doesnt always have the best traction.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:8,topic:35724"”]

we are making a trip out to albany for their event.

[/quote]

Are we Rob???

:picard:

Nick and I had fun.

damn, i missed it… how was it?

The usual . . . lots of fun and a little bit silly :slight_smile: